my new hearts tattoo

braveheart

wlw10n.jpg

not best pic due to the flash

That's a cracking Tattoo braveheart, Disappointed by the badge though!!

Do you know where hell is

My old man has the same tattoo on his arm but he doesnt have the sky in the background. Big billy does a good tattoo as he has done all of mine also.

ToadKiller Dog
the colour of the flag reminds me of something:confused:

GerFlag.jpg

Cracking tattoo though

Was thinking that myself,but a smart bit of work and a good bit done for ?90

Ray Winstone
What is the guy standing/doing?

Standing with his rifle by the looks of things.

pie_man_out
What is the guy standing/doing?

It looks as thought he has his head bowed and mourning ...

It's not the design I'm unsure about - just the quality. From the little Hearts badge to the outline of the soldier?

davemclaren
It looks as thought he has his head bowed and mourning ...

It's not the design I'm unsure about - just the quality. From the little Hearts badge to the scarily bad outline out the soldier?

Are you a tattoo inspector? :eek:

pie_man_out
Are you a tattoo inspector? :eek:

C'mon though you can't say that's ?90's worth of life scarring quality!?

davemclaren
C'mon though you can't say that's ?90's worth of life scarring quality!?

I've seen worse art than that at a lot more than ?90. ;)

pie_man_out

Fair do's. Just wondered why no one else had said it wasn't great.

rudi must stay
At first glance I thought it was the devil holding his tail...

does look abit like that. also looks like he's staring at his crotch

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Disgust.jpeg

:biggrin::biggrin:

Can't even begin to imagine what you googled to find that!

Dr. Bapswent
:biggrin::biggrin:

Can't even begin to imagine what you googled to find that!

The easy answer would be your momma, but I wouldnt sink that low..:)

Its funny what I see is a WW1 soldier standing with his head bowed thinking of his comrades who have been killed. The things others see as horns are the edges of his steel helmet. He has a bayonet fixed on his 303 rifle, and what has been taken as a tail is in fact his bayonet scabbard.

I also see a tattoo, not classic work of art on canvas, I further see it as a Hearts supporters way of acknowledging the sacrifice made by the team members in WW1. I can further say that this tattoo will be seen anywhere in the world Hearts are playing, Braveheart has a record that I cannot believe for following Hearts anywhere, everywhere.

I could care less what the financial cost is, having met the customer and wearer of the tattoo, I know he will feel it worth every penny.

Its funny what I see is a WW1 soldier standing with his head bowed thinking of his comrades who have been killed. The things others see as horns are the edges of his steel helmet. He has a bayonet fixed on his 303 rifle, and what has been taken as a tail is in fact his bayonet scabbard.

I also see a tattoo, not classic work of art on canvas, I further see it as a Hearts supporters way of acknowledging the sacrifice made by the team members in WW1. I can further say that this tattoo will be seen anywhere in the world Hearts are playing, Braveheart has a record that I cannot believe for following Hearts anywhere, everywhere.

I could care less what the financial cost is, having met the customer and wearer of the tattoo, I know he will feel it worth every penny.

I see a mawkish tattoo.

the colour of the flag reminds me of something:confused:

GerFlag.jpg

Cracking tattoo though

Of course the German Flag up until 1919 was actually

125px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png

Dr. Bapswent

That brought a tear to my eye.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Do you take turns at being the wife?

No I have never tried that, but I am sure you have so what is it like.:confused:

cheers bob.hows yersel?glad someone appreciates it.i'm happy with it thats the main thing.

Bindy Badgy

Seen worse than this?

Fail3.jpg

Seriously though the tat looks pretty good. It's not the best work I've seen but I've seen far worse.

Seen worse than this?

Fail3.jpg

Seriously though the tat looks pretty good. It's not the best work I've seen but I've seen far worse.

that looks like the lassie in the photos mother.:eek:

Do The Dance
that looks like the lassie in the photos mother.:eek:

3 months after dying!

The cruckie cookie
Not a bad tat but the bayonet looks silly. Much longer and thinner would be better.

More like a kitchen knife than a bayonet. Should be long and thin as you say.

chester copperpot
3 months after dying!

:laugh:

I know I shouldn't but that made me PMSL.

Sweet.

chester copperpot
Seen worse than this?

Fail3.jpg

Seriously though, that looks like a lovely lassie at her wedding day, beside a tattoo of some Zulu Psychopath with Barbed wire hung round HIS neck.

Well at least Bob has done something most of us haven't.

Served in the British military.

jamboinheaven

its your neighbour i was just thinking why did you show me your tattoo on your camera rather than show me your leg?see you saturday

Archived