HOBOS - loan merchants?

jambo191

Well well, not so long ago we on the end of some slaggings from the manky mob for our loan signing policy...

How the tables have turned....

My bet is another 2 loooanees by the end of the day.

Tramps. That is all.

I never understood the 'loan' slagging thing.

Essentially, all footballers are on loan, aren't they?

Perhaps such terrible patter was just another quantum of that modern phenomenon of Hobonomics.

Preparing for the 1st division.

:rudi:

Rudi agrees.

Rod must no be willing to part with any money seeing as calderwood the clown is in charge.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I read the thread title as Hbos....

Damn this dyslexia

Perhaps such terrible patter was just another quantum of that modern phenomenon of Hobonomics.

I agree, I wonder of it's possible to run a club with just loan players and chop and change the players as management see fit.

A club could save on signing on fees and wages to under performing or injured players. They would miss out on transfer fees but how often does an SPL club sell a player for over a million out with the old firm.

Well well, not so long ago we on the end of some slaggings from the manky mob for our loan signing policy...

How the tables have turned....

My bet is another 2 loooanees by the end of the day.

Tramps. That is all.

And one of them is a goalie. Just how many do they need?

RoussetsShorts

if they survive there will be some clear out in the summer, I will laugh heartily though if they get rid of 95% of the squad then lolderwood replaces it with more gash, that would be lovely.

Yes and no.

To use an example, I'll mention Robbie Keane. Cost C*lt!c an obscene amount of money for his loan spell. That sort of money would be slightly more acceptable if they had the option to sell him on in the future. Anthony Stokes was sold to Hibs on the cheap as the understanding was that his future transfer would be a money spinner for Sunderland.

A loan signing such as Andy Thorn is an excellent signing, bringing in a player who was always going to be a short term signing to supplement injury/suspension.

The kind of loans I don't want Hearts near are those that benefit the parent team far more than Hearts.

Archived