Scotland score

ToadKiller Dog

ToadKiller Dog

Jason Scotland who was deemed by a panel of esteemed hobos as not good enough for the SPL just scored a goal out of the top drawer for Swansea ,seems he is scoring for fun down there and getting rave reviews.but what do the hobos know.

Jason Scotland who was deemed by a panel of esteemed hobos as not good enough for the SPL just scored a goal out of the top drawer for Swansea ,seems he is scoring for fun down there and getting rave reviews.but what do the hobos know.

Pfft. The guy wasn't fit to lace Benji, Zemmama or Zarabi's boots.

And don't even get me started on that Gogua clown

Drylaw Hearts

The 'Panel' never forgave him for scoring the winner to knock Hibs out of another SC semi.

rudi must stay

IIRC we rejected him as well :sad:.

RockyBalboa

Think you will find Scotland went to Swansea for more ? than we were offering but don't let the facts get in the way eh.

We have our strikeforce sorted out at the moment anyway, I would have a wee deek closer to home. :cool:

Think you will find Scotland went to Swansea for more ? than we were offering but don't let the facts get in the way eh.

We have our strikeforce sorted out at the moment anyway, I would have a wee deek closer to home. :cool:

I don't think that was the point he was making RB.

Not your turn with the brain cell this weekend?

ToadKiller Dog

Nope talking about the hobos on the board who decided that Scotland should be denied a work permit when he was with the arabs as they felt he was not of a quality deemed good enough for the SPL,ignoring the fact that he put your lot out of the cup .

Did not even know that fester road ever wanted him.

RockyBalboa
I don't think that was the point he was making RB.

Not your turn with the brain cell this weekend?

Well who deemed him not good enough for hibs then? Hibs offered him a deal, he said no and went were the ? was. Fair play to the lad. I never heard anyone saying he wasn't good enough though.

RockyBalboa
Nope talking about the hobos on the board who decided that Scotland should be denied a work permit when he was with the arabs as they felt he was not of a quality deemed good enough for the SPL,ignoring the fact that he put your lot out of the cup .

Did not even know that fester road ever wanted him.

Ah ok, sorry Sir. :beer:

I wonder why the hibee panel deemed him not good enough(what a joke) for the SPL, could it be this ? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiTFDCnvHE

Still annoying to this day, we were robbed of one of our better players a disgrace.

I wonder why the hibee panel deemed him not good enough(what a joke) for the SPL, could it be this ? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiTFDCnvHE

Still annoying to this day, we were robbed of one of our better players a disgrace.

Was a shocking decision. Especially when you look at the Japanese boy Celtic signed in January, seemingly to warm the bench for the reserves.

Indeed cant disappoint ra sellick, still cannot believe they deemed Jake Ecosse not good enough for the SPL when he was a stand out player.

Archived