Who owns hibs? (NHC)

givememychoice

givememychoice

A lot of media attention has been paid in the past into the complex ownership at hearts. Its fairly simple. The majority of Hearts shares are owned by Heart of midlothian 2005 Ltd. This is 100% owned by UBIG. The biggest shareholder of this is romanov. Pretty easy really.

Now, can anybody tell me the chain of ownership of hibs. I know STF eventually owns them, but there are numerous holding companies. Id be intrigued to see their wonderful finances....

Walter Bishop

Im sure i read somewhere that there are 3 companies, Hibs holdings, Hibernian FC and another i think they all own part of the disgusting existence that is Lolbernian FC.

Based on the recent derby results, we do.

:rofl: :rofl:

:bravo:

29c7uv9.jpg

"And with less than 15 mins to go, Kick Ass sweeps in from nowhere to land the post of the day!!.......Remarkable"

Im sure i read somewhere that there are 3 companies, Hibs holdings, Hibernian FC and another i think they all own part of the disgusting existence that is Lolbernian FC.

What Sirgay and his amateur accountant chums fail to grasp is that Farmer split the assets (the ground) from the liabilities (the players) into separate companies. If the team goes titsup, Farmer can still cover his investment by selling the prime asset and walking away.

What Sirgay and his amateur accountant chums fail to grasp is that Farmer split the assets (the ground) from the liabilities (the players) into separate companies. If the team goes titsup, Farmer can still cover his investment by selling the prime asset and walking away.

Tick Tock...........

pretty sure that the tache has a 5-10% holding.

as well as his [blink][/blink]?500,000 salary of course.

:phreemunney:

Such players as Robbo, Mark De Vries, Super Wayne, Phil Stamp, Paul Hartley, Templeton, Rudi Skacel and even Saulius Mikoliunas have ALL had a shot at owning Hibs.

fabienleclerq

pretty sure that the tache has a 5-10% holding.

Yeah he has 10%, making it difficult to punt him! :thumbsup:

I don't know exactly who owns the diddies (as I only concentrate on my own teams finances unlike the heroin addicts), but I do know this........

Hibernians FC are as likely/unlikely to be sold down the water as Hearts. Contrary to the Hibernians myth no #6,051 - they are not the financially sound club they think they are. There ass is owned, just like ours and they could be shafted at any given opportunity.

Do they have debt? - you bet they do. Is it a lot? no

BUT

They have a very small revenue stream, zero assets on the park (and I do mean zero by the way) and the way it's going will get the smallest cut of the SPL pot aty the end of the season.

Happy days indeed.

Such players as Robbo, Mark De Vries, Super Wayne, Phil Stamp, Paul Hartley, Templeton, Rudi Skacel and even Saulius Mikoliunas have ALL had a shot at owning Hibs.

is that like a time share?

Although I may be wrong I thought i read in an hibsman exclusive a few years ago 'reorganising not asset stripping' that they had reorganised the above system when they sold off their last real asset (the land behind their brand new barn). I thought at the time that he had sold off that ground for around 10m whilst giving back the 'football' business the stadium that is essensally fully developed land that would cost more to clear and develop for housing than it would be worth . At the time I thought it was a good PR stunt keeping them deluded IMO

winston churchill

the only reason that he bought the lochenders was to get his hands on that bit of land at the back of the coo shed.

i think it was called the lochend butterfly.

i remeber the council knocking him back re buliding on it.

did he finally get the nod for building they little match box flats or did he sell the land on.

the only reason that he bought the lochenders was to get his hands on that bit of land at the back of the coo shed.

i think it was called the lochend butterfly.

i remeber the council knocking him back re buliding on it.

did he finally get the nod for building they little match box flats or did he sell the land on.

I seem to remember Sir Tam losing out on a bid for the land and it going to some other consortium??

Archived