Ex Hearts players moves in Transfer Window

Sydney

Goncalves and Velicka have both signed for St Gallen in the Swiss league. Goncalves on a 2 1/2 year contract and Velicka on loan from Rangers.

Stephen Husband has gone on loan from Blackpool to Stockport (and scored 2 in 4 games I believe).

Ricardo Fuller has been in the news about his transfer from Stoke to Sunderland.

Any others you know about?

CavySlaveJambo

Stephen Husband has gone on loan from Blackpool to Stockport (and scored 2 in 4 games I believe).

And been sent off :whistling:

Scored the 2 goals in one game.

Ryan Wallace has had his contract at - I think - Airdre ripped up for brawling in the street with a team mate over some hairdresser.

I wonder how much Goncalves new contract is worth.. I cant see them being that big payers in Switzerland..

I wonder how much Goncalves new contract is worth.. I cant see them being that big payers in Switzerland..

Nowhere near the ?18,000 a week he's reported to have turned down from Rangers.

How many sheep does the shepherd need?!

Lee Miller has gone to S*****horpe on loan

I would have like to have seen him back at Tynecastle, did a job for us when he was here, and I am sure he could find his form again.

tartofmidlothian

Juho now scores the Goals in Oz, not sure if that was a move in this window though.

Probably been mentioned somewhere before, but I just Wiki'd him and found out he scored 31 goals in 63 games for HJK Helsinki since leaving us (including a loan spell at the end of his Hearts career). Won the Finnish league with them in '09 and '10, and was top scorer in '10.

He moved to Sydney FC last month (December) and has scored 2 in 5. I know it didn't work out for him here, but if you told me a 27 year old striker with those stats was coming to Hearts today, I'd be pretty happy.

winston churchill

he must have knocked back the auldfurm and the EPL to sign for them :lol:

Goncalves has received exactly what he deserves for being a greedy so and so.

Makes you wonder how much agents have to do with all this though.

Willie Gibson leaves Dunfermline to join Crawley Town.

OK, so he's not our legend, but I thought it was interesting and topical enough.

Archived