Names and Numbers

vladisgod

After seeing the thread on Hearts squads it got me remembering some of the names and numbers of players I've had on the back of my strips. Some right crackers, some massive jinxes and some complete failures including a TULLBERG number 9 strip a few years back COMPLETE FAIL .Cesnauskis and Ivaskevicius being two of the more unusual choices.

Anyone else?

After seeing the thread on Hearts squads it got me remembering some of the names and numbers of players I've had on the back of my strips. Some right crackers, some massive jinxes and some complete failures including a TULLBERG number 9 strip a few years back COMPLETE FAIL .Cesnauskis and Ivaskevicius being two of the more unusual choices.

Anyone else?

For what its worth I quite liked Ivaskevicius. Maybe my judgement is clouded by his goals contributing to wins against both sides of the uglies.

I was an Ivaskevicius fan to be honest, Cesnauskis shirt was bought the day before he scored that goal at hampden against celtic. Cup semi. Totally wasn't supposed to be a cross!

Archived