Watched the hibs game on the telly today !

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest vanbasten1874

Every time i saw Danny Galbraith involved i thought theirs a player in there who could do a job for us , is that so baaaaaaad! sorry for sharing that but i just thought hes a no bad player playing for a shite team sorrree ,

Picked up a few things when he was a Jambo I'm sure.

Played against the guy a few times when I was younger and fitter, he always looked the part.

Guest vanbasten1874

Played against the guy a few times when I was younger and fitter, he always looked the part.

Eh once a jambo always a jambo but i dont feel quite so bad about that post now :thumbsup:

If his natural position is where he played today, he wouldnt have an earthly of getting anywhere near our first team.

I wasnt all that impressed with him TBH.

Off topic, but does anyone know why Riordan was "unavailable for selection" today

If his natural position is where he played today, he wouldnt have an earthly of getting anywhere near our first team.

Off topic, but does anyone know why Riordan was "unavailable for selection" today

According to SKY it was for non-footballing matters (he hadn't trained last couple of days). Hinted he was speaking to other clubs.

According to Radio Scotland he has a bug.

According to SKY it was for non-footballing matters (he hadn't trained last couple of days). Hinted he was speaking to other clubs.

According to Radio Scotland he has a bug.

Don't they all have a bug ?

As for Galbraith I look at him and say thanks for moving -- you helped create room for Driver and Temps which may not have been there if you had stayed.

Doctor FinnBarr

Every time i saw Danny Galbraith involved i thought theirs a player in there who could do a job for us , is that so baaaaaaad! sorry for sharing that but i just thought hes a no bad player playing for a shite team sorrree ,

You seem to be offering a few Hoobs players to us, any reason?

:down:

portobellojambo1

I think you are being kind. I didn't watch all the game, I was channel hopping between that and two FA Cup ties that were on ESPN and ITV London. What I did see of the game at Tannadice I thought he looked terrible. The only one of them that actually looked like a footballer was David Wotherspoon.

Really? Galbraith is an absolutely hopeless player imo. Cant believe man u gave us 50 grand (or whatever it was) for him!

Loosely related, another youth player who left us for England was Liam Craig who I thought had a decent game against us yesterday at LB. Not suggesting we sign him but he is versatile and worth keeping in mind if Trigger leaves.

Amazing how people see games differently but I thought he was awful today. One of their worst players. Without Riordan they'd definitely struggle to stay up on that showing.

I watched today's game and thought Galbraith was pish.

Bang on the money. He was dire, much like the rest of that shit-heap they call a football team.

He won't leave the "state of the art training facilities".

That was the reason he said he was signing for Hibs over Hearts.

Personally, I think he signed for Hibs cos he knew he could walk into their first team where as if he was at Hearts he would need about 4 players to be out injured before he got a sniff.

Watched the game yesterday and was overjoyed to witness the "flair" has officially died and has been replaced by the HOOF TO NISH. Loved the dive by Duffy near the end which Brines bought when it was 10 times worse than Miko's at Hampden against Scotland.

Snake Plissken

I didn't know Dean Shields was back?

:rolleyes:

I was waiting for that.

Kickback never fails

I thought to myself when watching Galbraith yesterday that Hearts probably got the best deal with him. He just looked like one of the many promising players at youth level that just do not fulfil their potential.

Then again it must be difficult for him playing in the current Hibs team that is so devoid of any talent, tactics, skill, fight, backbone or bouncebackability.

I had to turn over, my sides were getting to sore ! Then came the olay's from the Utd end and that about finished me off !

As for Galbraith, please no, I can only assume Giggs needed a new rent boy or boot cleaner when he got his move to Man Utd.

I suggest instead of trawling through the lower leagues in England for more diddy's with flair they get a new manager sharpish or they can kiss goodbye to the SPL.....

Archived