Colin Nish

Munch

Tin hat on here but i think there is a player in there he gets dogs abuse over at the vermin, obviously no fee involved but for nought is he worth a punt JJ Knows him from of old.

How sweet it would be if JJ Could get goals out of him :thumbsup: in my opinion the lads confidence is shot to bits over there, in a winning team could he do a job ?

Tynecastle Valhalla

Tin hat on here but i think there is a player in there he gets dogs abuse over at the vermin, obviously no fee involved but for nought is he worth a punt JJ Knows him from of old.

How sweet it would be if JJ Could get goals out of him :thumbsup: in my opinion the lads confidence is shot to bits over there, in a winning team could he do a job ?

regardless of the fact he is a hibs fan and has played for themon a footballing level he is not great.

kyle is a similar type of player but has a much better touch and footballing brain.

and a better attitude.

would not like it if he signed for hearts. cant see it either

All I can say is . . . I love your avatar.

Johanes de Silentio

Please dinnae take this the wrang way, bud, but...

NAW!

Going on his Killie record then I'd defo take him. Tin hat on aye, he's in the top 10 all time SPL scorers.

THEY are 5hite though and it's hilarious. "Too good to go down" did you all know that? :woot:

I Was expecting the pelters so fair enough but how sweet would it be if he scored the winner in a Derby, i have met the lads dad who is a great guy how much did the vermin pay Killie for him ?

All i am saying is if JJ Could get the best out off him how much pain would they feel :thumbsup:

My dad's a top boy anaw. Maybe JJ should sign me up?

How are you getting on with the nightmare scenario of your son being good enough for an SPL youth team?

Tin hat? You need full body armour suggesting that!

My dad's a top boy anaw. Maybe JJ should sign me up?

How are you getting on with the nightmare scenario of your son being good enough for an SPL youth team?

PM Me its a long story

We signed Willie Irvine once...and he had a great scoring record with Hibs. :whistling:

yes i remember :whistling:

The Old Tolbooth

NUUUUUURRRSSEEEEEE!!!!

cheeseypleasey

Colin Nish is an embarrassment of a football player. Should be no where near our club unless he's playing AGAINST us.

i think its a very good shout id have him at tynie hes got a shot on him too honest

i think its a very good shout id have him at tynie hes got a shot on him too honest

Na no way for me mate. Seen him a good few times and offers nothing as you could see today all he does is foul. And his sitter against us on new year says it all for me.

What is going on here? Why are you suggesting this? Why are people agreeing with you?

My thoughts exactly. I said this recently on another thread - we're definitely a bit too willing to excuse obvious shortcomings or failings when it comes to strikers and it's probably a hangover from those days when we couldn't find ourselves a goal scorer for love nor money.

This is another one of those situations imo.

Nish? No thanks.

I would rather take a punt on Andy Kirk , seems to still be playing well .

So anyway jambosrbarry, you haven't really said why you think he'd be a good signing for us. How would he fit into our team, what skills would he bring? What is it about his football prowess that makes you think he'd be the right choice for us?

Radioactive Mince

Go away - and smell your own bum.

So anyway jambosrbarry, you haven't really said why you think he'd be a good signing for us. How would he fit into our team, what skills would he bring? What is it about his football prowess that makes you think he'd be the right choice for us?

For starters JJ Sold him so he knows him as a player, his first touch looks good to my eye, if he came to us he would be hungry to prove a point, he had a good scoring record at Kilmarnock under JJ, He would come for no fee as the vermin want rid, i know his dad and you would not want to argue with him :thumbsup: i said i was prepared to take pelters on this and i have it was just a thought a player for little budget and a point to prove.

Bottom line is I WISH I NEVER STARTED THIS THREAD. :whistling:

For starters JJ Sold him so he knows him as a player, his first touch looks good to my eye, if he came to us he would be hungry to prove a point, he had a good scoring record at Kilmarnock under JJ, He would come for no fee as the vermin want rid, i know his dad and you would not want to argue with him :thumbsup: i said i was prepared to take pelters on this and i have it was just a thought a player for little budget and a point to prove.

His first touch hasn't looked decent since he was having a good spell at Killie, he can be as hungry to prove a point as he wants but he doesn't have the footballing skill to see that through, we don't need another striker with baggage on the books and his dad probably thinks he's a world beater but that's what dads do. Plus I just don't think he's very good.

Good to see that the art of glue sniffing is alive & well

RoussetsShorts

colin nish cant even pick a pair of shorts that fit him never mind find the onion bag, an abomination of a footballer, should be a rock steady steward not a player at the games.

i wish you would stop battering on about his dad.

Radioactive Mince

If we're bringing his faither into the equation, then I think it's entirely fair and relevant to say that Colin Nish has a massive chopper.

Radioactive Mince

[mod edit]

Naw, but my female pal is.

I just thought that as far as complete irrelevances go, that was up there.

Naw, but my female pal is.

I just thought that as far as complete irrelevances go, that was up there.

[mod edit]

out of interest, how big is his dae as yer telt?

Have you been on the Peroni

Radioactive Mince

[mod edit]

out of interest, how big is his dae as yer telt?

She must be if she's banging filthy Hobos. It was when he played for Dunfermline and the answer is I don't know, but she's been roond the block a few times, so my guess is >12".

regardless of the fact he is a hibs fan and has played for themon a footballing level he is not great.

kyle is a similar type of player but has a much better touch and footballing brain.

and a better attitude.

would not like it if he signed for hearts. cant see it either

Alan Gordon

Johanes de Silentio

First post.

Tin hat on, Nish is ******* terrible and this should never even be suggested.

Excellent first post - keep it up, fella! :thumbsup:

julienbrellier

I Was expecting the pelters so fair enough but how sweet would it be if he scored the winner in a Derby, i have met the lads dad who is a great guy how much did the vermin pay Killie for him ?

All i am saying is if JJ Could get the best out off him how much pain would they feel :thumbsup:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! lol this is Nish....Nish your talking about. would prefer the lovechild of christian nade and david witteveen to be honest

tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

Sorry but can only imagine you were not watching him against Dundee United. One of the most inept performances i have seen from a striker and yes i am including Nade in that. Maybe he's low on confidence and JJ has worked miracles with players before but on today's evidence ......NO THANKS

Archived