Parking at ibrox

cl1874

Usually take a supporters bus to ibrox but due to work needing to take the car does anyone know if cars can park in the same place as the away coaches thanks.

Miller Jambo 60

Usually take a supporters bus to ibrox but due to work needing to take the car does anyone know if cars can park in the same place as the away coaches thanks.

Few houses mate where you get a cup o tea and a parking placelaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yes we park there but the robing barstewards charge you ?7

Cheers it's alright theirs 4 of us goin the others can foot the bill seein as they're getting a free lift through :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

yes we park there but the robing barstewards charge you ?7

Still cheap compared to the potential cost of leaving your car in the street round there. Even I suspect if you contribute to the "look after yer car mister?" mob. It's like a time warp going through there. The only difference is that forty years ago the "protection" was provided for a bob or two by ten year olds - now it's a fiver to twenty year olds. I suppose it's the Weegie version of gentrificatioon.

Still cheap compared to the potential cost of leaving your car in the street round there. Even I suspect if you contribute to the "look after yer car mister?" mob. It's like a time warp going through there. The only difference is that forty years ago the "protection" was provided for a bob or two by ten year olds - now it's a fiver to twenty year olds. I suppose it's the Weegie version of gentrificatioon.

i've parked along here before, http://maps.google.c...=N&hl=en&tab=wl and never had any problem, a bit of a walk down broomloan road tho. sorry that should have being dumbrek road.

Archived