Season Ticket Advice

tazhearts

I am thinking of buying "six pack" season ticket for me and my daughter for the rest of the season. she is under 12 so her season ticket will only set me back a tenner.

My question is would it be possible to upgrade her season ticket to an adult one for any given match? i.e. if she got fed up going to games, we had a midweek home game which would be to late for her etc. Would I be able to phone up and upgrade her ticket to an adult one on a match by match basis?

How would I go about doing this and how much would it cost to upgrade the ticket?

I am thinking of buying "six pack" season ticket for me and my daughter for the rest of the season. she is under 12 so her season ticket will only set me back a tenner.

My question is would it be possible to upgrade her season ticket to an adult one for any given match? i.e. if she got fed up going to games, we had a midweek home game which would be to late for her etc. Would I be able to phone up and upgrade her ticket to an adult one on a match by match basis?

How would I go about doing this and how much would it cost to upgrade the ticket?

I think you just take tthe swipe card into Tynie and they de activate the card for the game and give you a ticket in it's place.

Could be wrong though.

Depends what the game is for the price.. But it's easy to do.. Not sure if it cane be done over the phone tho..

Matthew Le Tissier

if u upgrade they just give u a normal matchday ticket and all u do is go to the ticket office

Archived