Vuze

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Downloaded Vuze for bittorent and appear to have got a link for it on the ps3 but can anyone explain how to get the downloads from the pc on to the ps3 to save having to burn discs?

Cheers

Bungalow Bill

I have Vuze on my mac but I imagine the process is the same.

On the mac you drag your downloaded file to the PS3 icon on your browser. Then via wifi when you select the Vuze icon on your PS3 the files should be there for you to watch.

On the mac you drag your downloaded file to the PS3 icon on your browser. Then via wifi when you select the Vuze icon on your PS3 the files should be there for you to watch.

It's easy in principle like you say but mine just constantly buffers.Much better to just stick them on a USB and play them on the PS3 from that or straight from the tv if it supports it.

Disser Pointon

That would be alright if I had a PS3 icon on my browser, how do I get that?!

Bungalow Bill

I didn't have to do anything to get the PS3 icon. I take it you have the most up to date software and your PC and PS3 are seeing each other.

Don't use the Vuze in your browser download the whole Vuze package and open it up from your desktop.You should then have a list of where you want to drag the files to on the right had side ie PS3,Xbox 360,IPod etc or add other device.You then drag it across and it converts it for use on the PS3.

Disser Pointon

It's easy in principle like you say but mine just constantly buffers.Much better to just stick them on a USB and play them on the PS3 from that or straight from the tv if it supports it.

Seem to have the buffering problem myself. If you are putting them on a USB does the file need to be converted to play on the ps3 or will it just play as downloaded?

Excuse my ignorance!

Cheers

Fair do's if your giving them to someone to play on their PS3. But if its for your own home, save your time and discs :thumbsup:

P.S - If they are for someone else, its worth checking what the file type is, as the PS3 will play quite a lot of them without conversion

Archived