Paul Hartley = 'Fat Passenger'

RoussetsShorts

RoussetsShorts

'Fat turd, lazy fecker.'

'This wee tramp has strolled his way through his dons career and his physical condition is a disgrace.

Get rid.'

'Apart from scoring x amount of pens, tell me one good thing he has done this season. Talks a phucking fantastic game, but cana back it up on the park cos his legs have gone. Will make a good manager but let's face it, we've only got him cos he's well past his best. Game passed him by today.'

'Any player hat allows himself to become such a fat turd is a disgrace to the profession'

We'll take him back thanks.

Cardiac Rucksack

Not good enough for a pish dons team but good enough for us? I personally think we dodged a bullet with him.

Gladly have him back. He's the type of player many on here has been crying out for! Vlad get it done! :thumbsup:

Agreed the bearded one is welcome back here JJ Would get him fit in no time :thumbsup:

No thanks, didn't want him before he went there anyway. We got the much better deal signing Rudi instead.

While I'm happy to have Rudi back, in an ideal world I'd have had the two of them in a minute.

Some players are just made to play for one club.

Aberden are ****s. They don't deserve him.

jambos are go!

Someone calm and composed in our midfield retaining possession and spraying nice passes about. Yes please.

Black on form can do that.

No thanks, didn't want him before he went there anyway. We got the much better deal signing Rudi instead.

Agreed; past his sell by date. Great player for us; but the past is the past.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

No offence to Black who's an ok player; but he's not in the same league as Sir Paul

kingantti1874

I like black and he's a defo starter for me but I don't think he can.. Remember when we had a past it jim bett, the man was still class

Cappuccino Kid

Paul Hartley = Legend at Tynecastle FACT!!!

And Drew Busby but doubt he deserves a game for us these days.

And Drew Busby but doubt he deserves a game for us these days.

Hmm should have recalled Willie Gibson for the selick game mid week maybe :)

Who cares what the Aberdeen fans think, the games I have seen Hartley was the only player they had.

Sir Paul is a Hearts legend.........that is all.

I yhink we just miss a central midfielder who can tackle, create, pick up off the back four, assist and score ha. They dont come along often obviously, and Hartley was one. Although truth be told I dont feel our central midfielders contribute enough goals. A central midfielder should be looking to score 6 or 7 goals a season and it is what lacks from Black or Rubens game.

kingantti1874

Ruben.

Good yeaterday but doesn't do it consistently, I would guess given his runoured wage he will be off in the summer as well

Napoleon  Wilson

'Fat turd, lazy fecker.'

'This wee tramp has strolled his way through his dons career and his physical condition is a disgrace.

Get rid.'

'Apart from scoring x amount of pens, tell me one good thing he has done this season. Talks a phucking fantastic game, but cana back it up on the park cos his legs have gone. Will make a good manager but let's face it, we've only got him cos he's well past his best. Game passed him by today.'

'Any player hat allows himself to become such a fat turd is a disgrace to the profession'

Is he not their captain now? Imagine how poorer they would have performed earlier in the season under Mcghee, if thats even possible of course if it wasnt for Hartley! Seems to me that he had one bad game and the internet fans have turned on him (kickback anyone :whistling: )

Would have sir Paul back at tynie in a minute.

Still miles better than anything they have over at empty seat stadium.

And will always be Hearts legend to me.

jack D and coke

I made a lot of noise about it at the time when he didn't end up signing for us and he'll always be a legend to me but i'm sort of glad we missed out on him now.

He might've spoiled the memories.

His legs have gone, ruben, mworiec and black are plying well in midfield, I don't see where he would fit in. I too am glad we've not signed him.

Thunderstruck

It would be nice to wind the clock back to 05/06 and have that PH in the team. Alas, those days are behind him and that much was obvious when they last visited Tynecastle.

Why would we want him back now?

Wouldn't get a game for us and would take a relatively big salary.

Fantastic servant first time around, glad we didn't get him second time round.

Great player in his time here. There's a big part of me that would love to see him return, even on a short term deal.

To reiterate others sentiments, I wouldn't listen to what those spanker Ultras have to say.

We need a player who can control a game from smack in the centre of midfield.

Sadly the current PH isn't up to it

Unless we want to go backwards.

MacDonald Jardine

We need a player who can control a game from smack in the centre of midfield.

Sadly the current PH isn't up to it

Unless we want to go backwards.

The worry is he'd tarnish the memories from the last time.

It happened with John Colquhoun to an extent.

Aberdeen fans live in their own dream world. Paul Hartley is not to blame for the situation they are in. They need to wake up and realise that Paul Hartley is at the top end of the calibre of player they can now attract.

Reading what I have about yesterdays game, he was one of the few who showed any heart for Aberdeen, report said he was all over the pitch trying to carry them.

I would take him back in a heartbeat. Even if his pace has gone he still has the brain and ability to sit in the hole, be it attack or defence and pick a pass.

I made a lot of noise about it at the time when he didn't end up signing for us and he'll always be a legend to me but i'm sort of glad we missed out on him now.

He might've spoiled the memories.

My thoughts as well. It would be a sad sight watching sir Paul in a maroon jersey being a shadow of his former self.

In both our games v Dons this season, he showed some nice touches but it was obvious his legs had gone.

Archived