Proper full backs

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Mentioned it in the match thread but what a difference it makes having Lee back and, sorry Eggy, CT is a far better) that you will ever be, the ball for the goal says it all you would never have put that in (I like eggy btw). Wallace looks like he has never been away.

Special mention for Ruben as well he was my MOTM today. Fair play for stepping up to the plate in midfield after filling in at LB.

ive been banging on about getting CT into the team fr week sna im glad he got his chance today and never let JJ down. he has a great delivery from set pieces and can put some great balls in the box as today showed.

Mentioned it in the match thread but what a difference it makes having Lee back and, sorry Eggy, CT is a far better) that you will ever be, the ball for the goal says it all you would never have put that in (I like eggy btw). Wallace looks like he has never been away.

Special mention for Ruben as well he was my MOTM today. Fair play for stepping up to the plate in midfield after filling in at LB.

CT can cream a cross ball in - he delivered a superb one a few minutes after coming on in the Rangers game.

He could provide some suberb ammunition for KK when he comes back.

:thumbsup:

with teams coming to tynie and shutting up shop ,it is imperative that hearts have good attacking full backs .wallace and thomson were good today ,recently i've felt to strengthen the team the full backs were the obvious areas to do this . rangers and celtic showed us in the past week how important it is to have attacking full backs .wallace and thomson will give great support to the excellent wingers we have.

Problem Officer?

Hope he starts at right-back every week now.

Always rated him, just hope the overhyped shit about what he did or didn't do in his private life is behind him.

Thomson was excellent today but that is the first time ha has been anywhere near good enough this season. I hope he continues to find that sort of form.

I think CT should defo be playing against the likes of ST Johnstone. We have so many good wide options at the moment. Driver and Wallace had a fantastic understanding last season, Ruben and Wallace were good today and Wallace can be the new Takkis for Rudi. Our left side is very strong. On the right we need to encourage Temps to play the simple ball more often. Having CT overlapping him and encouraging him to go inside sometimes should help wean him off trying to beat his man every time. It should also allow him a bit more room to shoot on the edge of the box.

I would still be playing Eggert against the OF though. Think he is better at defending than CT. He seems to be misunderstood by many fans in the same way Ruben is. Both very good players who have a very good all round game without having one stand out attribute for people to identify as their strength.

Miller Jambo 60

I think CT should defo be playing against the likes of ST Johnstone. We have so many good wide options at the moment. Driver and Wallace had a fantastic understanding last season, Ruben and Wallace were good today and Wallace can be the new Takkis for Rudi. Our left side is very strong. On the right we need to encourage Temps to play the simple ball more often. Having CT overlapping him and encouraging him to go inside sometimes should help wean him off trying to beat his man every time. It should also allow him a bit more room to shoot on the edge of the box.

I would still be playing Eggert against the OF though. Think he is better at defending than CT. He seems to be misunderstood by many fans in the same way Ruben is. Both very good players who have a very good all round game without having one stand out attribute for people to identify as their strength.

Wish i was 20 years younger, there would not be one striker get past me if i had a Hearts top onthumbsup.gif

Doug

I agree with what you say, however we shouldn't discourage a winger to take players on. It's one of the best parts of the game.

Why would you want to play Eggert against the OF, never has been a full back and never will. At fault for the first two goals on Wednesday

Archived