Driver on the bench today !

Guest vanbasten1874

That is very pleasing. Just wish we could get the whole squad fit. Driver and suso come back. And Elliot Elliott Kyle and templeton go out!!

I'd go as far as to say, very, very, very pleasing!

Remember to give him a break!

He's going to be way short of match fit!

Driver making a pretty good impact here. Great to have a player of his quality back for the run in. We could only dream of signing anyone as good as him during the transfer window.

Driver making a pretty good impact here. Great to have a player of his quality back for the run in. We could only dream of signing anyone as good as him during the transfer window.

Post of the thread ok there are only 3 or 4 but seriously Driver and Wallace ar like 2 new players and show me anyone in Scotland bringing in players of their class !!!

His run near the end to set up a chance for Elliott was almost Templetonesque :rolleyes:

His run near the end was better than Templtonesque.Absolutely sublime and the cutback was just dying for someone tap it in.It will take time fir him to really come back but that was some cameo.

Francis Albert

Hugely encouraging to see Driver and Wallace back and looking just like their old selves. A massive boost to the squad.

Toxteth O'Grady

His run near the end was better than Templtonesque.Absolutely sublime and the cutback was just dying for someone tap it in.It will take time fir him to really come back but that was some cameo.

Driver showed he is different class today.

Pity our strikers are crap though

Geoff Kilpatrick

Interesting that JJ kept him on the right. Perhaps he sees Driver and Temps being most effective as inside-out wingers with KK in the middle?

Francis Albert

Temps would have finished it off himself!

alwaysthereinspirit

One of the few Hearts players with real class and composure. If he's back for real then we'll be in the title fight to the end. Great player.

Welcome back Mr Driver! :thumbsup:

Excellent player and I'm sure you'll continue to prove the doubters wrong.

kingantti1874

Delighted to see him back. If we can get him, temps, suso, Wallace, rudi, Kyle and Eliott all available at the same time we will have a ton of options

Hugely encouraging to see Driver and Wallace back and looking just like their old selves. A massive boost to the squad.

this :thumbsup:

Great to see him back.

will need a while to get properly match fit still I think but ,as has been said already, that run and cutback near the end was good to see.

Welcome back Andy!!

This! :thumbsup:

Great to see him again and showed glimpses of why we all love(d) him.

Welcome back Andy Driver. You will breathe life into this league again! :D

Mr Brightside

He seems to have put on some muscle and upper body strenght too - all good!

Said that to my mate today, that he looked bulkier but in a powerful way.

Certainly not lost any pace by the look of it.

I found it rather ironic Thursday that a Celtic supporter was up in arms at Black's challenge on McCourt at Parkhead. Calling Black a thug etc etc. Obviously escaped his mind that Andy Driver has basically been out the game since being chopped in half by Steve McManus at Celtic Park in the League cup 1/4 final in OCTOBER 2009. Which Hearts won 0-1 curtesy of a sclaffed penalty kick by Michael Stewart.

John

Wage thief. :lol:

I'm looking forward to Winton Churchill coming on and giving Andy Driver a warm welcome back.

Massive boost to have him back.

I'm looking forward to Winton Churchill coming on and giving Andy Driver a warm welcome back.

He's probably wondering who he can hate more.....

big bad bouzid

silky suso

'bombscare' Zal

3-legged horse Driver

Does he have a name for Obua....I've lost track!

This is the first time I've ever come onto a Driver thread without Winston Churchill being one of the first ten repliers. He must be gutted! :teehee:

I found it rather ironic Thursday that a Celtic supporter was up in arms at Black's challenge on McCourt at Parkhead. Calling Black a thug etc etc. Obviously escaped his mind that Andy Driver has basically been out the game since being chopped in half by Steve McManus at Celtic Park in the League cup 1/4 final in OCTOBER 2009. Which Hearts won 0-1 curtesy of a sclaffed penalty kick by Michael Stewart.

John

Are you suggesting McManus didnt go for the ball????

Hewent4theball.jpg

I hear that Pampers intend to be match sponsor for the away fullbacks once Templeton and Driver are playing regularly on the wings.

Are you suggesting McManus didnt go for the ball????

Hewent4theball.jpg

I forgot all about this. Nasty, nasty looking challenge. For the record, I hate Celtic. Enough said.

Agreed, c'mon Winnie your platorm awaits.

In fairness there were more than just Winston calling him awage thief and various other names, questioning the legitimacy of his injury. I thought he looked tremendous. You knew from his first touch controlling a 40 yerd ball, he as up for showing his class today. Thought Suso looked dangerous too.

lost in leith

The future Mrs Driver is off to the Caribbean for a month, so Andrew will have nothing to distract him from getting back to full fitness and terrorising full backs :thumbsup:

Great news. Options all over the place. Hope JJ uses his resources well and we could give the weegie vermin a run for their money.

really hope the clowns on here crawl back under their rock and there was many

Driver is one of the 2 best players we have at the club, delighted he is on the way back :thumbsup:

Driver is one of the 2 best players we have at the club, delighted he is on the way back :thumbsup:

Well said.

Agree completely. He is one of the best players in the league on his day I just hope the worst of his injuries are behind him.

Miller Jambo 60

I'd go as far as to say, very, very, very pleasing!

Remember to give him a break!

He's going to be way short of match fit!

Whos Driver, no a bus driver, good money when its therewoot.gif

DSC_9982copyCustom.jpg

DSC_9984copyCustom.jpg

It's funny someone who posted a thread just last week claiming he was genuinely concerned about Driver's absence has not been on to congratulate him on a great return to the team.

Post of the thread ok there are only 3 or 4 but seriously Driver and Wallace ar like 2 new players and show me anyone in Scotland bringing in players of their class !!!

Can't wait to see them team up together again. They have a great partnership on the left.

winston churchill

i stood and applauded him on the park.

hopefully he can get 20 games under his belt.

Drylaw Hearts

That great wee run underlined just how good a player he is.

I look forward to seeing him fully match fit.

Archived