what cheered you up today?

Marvin

Well I got a very unexpected belated xmas gift in post from Cananada so Quite please like wise my bank account will also be happier :):thumbsup:

Took the kids to the cinema (Yogi Bear 3D). Thought it would be utter gash but the seats were huge and really comfy and enjoyed the film too.

Will be cheered up even more in a couple of hours though.

It's payday on Monday and salary hit the bank today. Great news!

its half time - might just check my account :lol:

BoJack Horseman

It's payday on Monday and salary hit the bank today. Great news!

This happened to me too. Utterly delighted! Stick a win for JTs on that and this weekend is shaping up nicely!

Doctor FinnBarr

Victory in the amateur scottish cup to put us into the last 32 in scotland!

Hampden beckons, well done mate, keep us informed.

:thumbsup:

I had a beautiful walk along the beach with the wife and kids today ...

... and it lasted all of about 90 seconds until my daughter managed to fall face first into the water.

About turn!

Was locked inside an O2 cellsite near Greenlaw.Door handle on the outside broke FFS . Really chuffed to be free again.:thumbsup:

Rushed about like a bammer all day yesterday and forgot to check the Hobo's result so found that out this morning. :thumbsup:

My 6 year-old daughter's teacher's ecstatic reaction to the castle she had built out of boxes over the weekend for her class project.

The GF started her placement in teaching kids with special needs today. She gave up a good, well paid job to follow this new career so i'm happy for her.

blondejamtart

My 8-year-old son's performance at yesterday's rubgy. He was shit hot. V proud dad :thumbsup::D

In a similar vein, reading a report from son's football game yesterday in which he (the keeper) was praised for having a "cracking game". I confess to being a bit biased, so it's always nice when someone else praises him...:thumbsup:

chester copperpot

All of the things I've read on here tonight have cheered me up. Especially the wee lad who won his rugby match and the girl who gave up her job to follow her dream.

I did a similar thing in September and didn't get a place on the uni course I applied for, but have been guaranteed a place this September, happy days.

All of the things I've read on here tonight have cheered me up. Especially the wee lad who won his rugby match and the girl who gave up her job to follow her dream.

I did a similar thing in September and didn't get a place on the uni course I applied for, but have been guaranteed a place this September, happy days.

Cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup: Good luck in September

Archived