The official Come on hamilton thread

keithl050

I no a few of use don't want hibs to go down because you will miss the Derbys next year but I couldn't care less. I hope the rotten poisonous lot got down and don't come back up. Rant over

I don't want Hibs to go down.

However I still want them to get pumped every week, so c'mon the ACCIES :teehee:

Want Hibs to go down?? No brainer.... seeing the fixed odds next season... Heart of Midlothian v Glasgow Rangers. Cowdenbeath v Hibernian....

Please... :thumbsup:

Guest vanbasten1874

Now that we have made 3rd spot our own i reckon we should just give Hamilton the 3points from our next game with them :thumbsup:

Oh me oh my what does that say about me !

Now that we have made 3rd spot our own i reckon we should just give Hamilton the 3points from our next game with them :thumbsup:

Stupid.

Hearts win - vermin fecked!!

Meerkats and things no confusion!!

Simples

FTH

AYE!

Would love, LOVE, for them to go down.

Just for a season, mind. Then right back up to get pumped in every meeting with the famous.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I no a few of use don't want hibs to go down because you will miss the Derbys next year but I couldn't care less. I hope the rotten poisonous lot got down and don't come back up. Rant over

I hope they go down. Then down again. Further more, I hope they go out of business, never to be heard off again and Tom Farmer can finally build flats on the piece of land that remains.

fingers finest

I don't want Hibs to go down.

However I still want them to get pumped every week, so c'mon the ACCIES :teehee:

well if they get pumped every week they will go down

Funny if they go down but I remember the last time our new years game was away to Dunfermline :down:

In fact I want them to make the top six so we can pump them again.

I hope they go down. Then down again. Further more, I hope they go out of business, never to be heard off again and Tom Farmer can finally build flats on the piece of land that remains.

Sounds about right to me.

Napoleon  Wilson

C'mon Hamilton! Hamilton have got a bit of fight about them, the hobo's have nothing apart from Std's

I believe!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

maroonlegions

In all honesty i would really miss the derby's but i like to see them sweat and the position they are in just now is a perfect situation for them to be sweating, panicking and bricking it, in short its just pure comedy gold watching and listening to them pure sh****** it. :lol:

C'MON THE ACCIES

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope Hamilton do a good job on killie, but with killie playing well I cant see Hamilton getting the 3points unfortunately.

Napoleon  Wilson

I'm perfectly content to miss out on 3 derbies next season in return for 12 months of glorious :verysmug:

Im sure many of us are planning partys if they are relegated. I certainly am, probly end up being an all weekend job :thumbsup:

I'm perfectly content to miss out on 3 derbies next season in return for 12 months of glorious :verysmug:

You actually think they'll come straight back up? :lol:

Totally agree.

What he said

Archived