Possible news ?

David66k

I was at the city store and I was leaving the city store and as I was leaving I noticed a man with a Newcastle jumper on and a Newcastle jacket on and was asking or a ticket ... Possible scout for tomorow ?? Looked like a scout from

what I saw of them at games.

Italian Lambretta

Scouts will get a complimentary ticket. Prabably someone on a stag doo.

I was at the city store and I was leaving the city store and as I was leaving I noticed a man with a Newcastle jumper on and a Newcastle jacket on and was asking or a ticket ... Possible scout for tomorow ?? Looked like a scout from

Johanes de Silentio

I noticed a man with a Newcastle jumper on and a Newcastle jacket on

Looked like a scout from what I saw of them at games.

Sorry, what? :blink:

:lol:

boy+scout.jpg

GC

Johanes de Silentio

Its gazza

He's brought a can of lager and a wee bit scoff - the cops have told him to **** off!

Johanes de Silentio

You still there, Dave?

DAVE!

lets just look at this in detail, you were in the Hearts shop at the Stadium ? and you seen a geezer with Newcastle Jacket and Jumper on who was asking for a ticket for tomorrows game and you concluded he was a Scout because he looked like scouts you have seen at games ?

Is your first name Sherlock :lol:

lets just look at this in detail, you were in the Hearts shop at the Stadium ? and you seen a geezer with Newcastle Jacket and Jumper on who was asking for a ticket for tomorrows game and you concluded he was a Scout because he looked like scouts you have seen at games ?

Is your first name Sherlock :lol:

No, no not at the stadium. Everone knows the scouts buy their tickets from our St James Centre store. You often see queues out the door of men wearing jumpers from premier league football clubs, can't believe you're yet to witness this.

Is there a prize/Award for the daftest ever post on JKB This one has to be up there i mean WTF :lol::lol::lol:

Possible News ? and then you read the post :lol::lol::lol:

Carl Spackler

boy+scout.jpg

GC

Don't be daft London Jambo. That's not a Newcastle Scout. You can tell from the socks. In fact aren't those old Hibs away ones? We need a detective onto this!

Man some people!!!!

I saw a guy with an Espanyol Jacket on in the Hearts end on wed night. I wonder who he was scouting???

Do me a favour.

I was in the Hearts end on Wednesday wearing the full Hearts 'scouting' ensemble ..............tie, jersey, coat ....the feckin works

To be honest though, on the night I didn't see one player that I fancied :(

Hey you guys lay off with the sarcasm,i just spoke to the scout on gorgie road and he mentioned seeing the boy earlier on.He even sent me a picture!

I was in Next the other day while wearing my River Island jacket, I'm going to search and see if there's a thread on the Next forum about me being an R.I. scout :)

I was in Next the other day while wearing my River Island jacket, I'm going to search and see if there's a thread on the Next forum about me being an R.I. scout :)

I've seen a six year old Liverpool player at Tynecastle before, obviously trying to pick up some tips from Robbie Neilson.

winston churchill

i saw a middle aged man in an arsenal jacket going into N3 last week.

as i walked up the stair behind him and another bloke.

i overheard him saying..............what number is bouzid.

The Real Maroonblood

Yesterday, at St James's Centre

I met a Newcastle man who wasn?t there

He wasn?t there again today

I wish, I wish he?d go away...

When I came home last night at three

The Newcastle man was waiting there for me

But when I looked around the hall

I couldn?t see him there at all!

Go away, go away, don?t you come back any more!

Go away, go away, and please don?t slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair

The Newcastle man who wasn?t there

He wasn?t there again today

Oh, how I wish he?d go away

i saw a middle aged man in an arsenal jacket going into N3 last week.

as i walked up the stair behind him and another bloke.

i overheard him saying..............what number is bouzid.

i have never seen amy off these scout blokes in section G :whistling: I WONDER WHY ? :blink:

:down:

Read into this what you will......I saw a guy in a car DIRECTLY OUTSIDE and just up the road a bit from Tynecastle.

He had no club colours on but his moustache was SUSPICIOUSLY similar to Graeme Souness' was when he played with SAMPDORIA.

Possible link up between the two clubs in the near future?

It might be bullshit, but you never know....

The Old Tolbooth

he canne be a proper geordie,i mean if he was wearing a jacket, he's defo no a geordie.

:lol:

Quality thread! :D

Johanes de Silentio

he canne be a proper geordie,i mean if he was wearing a jacket, he's defo no a geordie.

Gay Geordie! :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeHdiszZmE&feature=related

not sure if this counts but i seen a guy with a Birmigham fc jacket buying a backed tatie in a shop on Gorgie Road Last week.

Is this posible news :rolleyes:

Archived