Highland Hearts

Rudi Hates Hibees

Rudi Hates Hibees

We're considering running a bus down for the Dundee United game on the 19th February. We would be departing from Inverness around 9am. Pick-ups can be arranged for between Inverness and Edinburgh if anyone is interested can you get in touch via this thread or PM me.

Thanks Paul.

Rudi Hates Hibees

There is now a bus confirmed for this game. :thumbsup:

There are only 4 seats left at around ?20, so if there is anyone interested please get in touch.

Cheers Paul.

Good to know

I'm in Fort William and travel down to few games but miss the atmosphere of the bus(surrounded by ugly sister supporters down here)hopefully catch a few games with you before the end of the season.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Another update on the bus for the 19th. Prices are ?22 for adults & ?10 for kids (under 16). There are still 3 seats available and Hearts are still doing ?3 off all tickets up to the day before the game.

Times are as follows:-

Fluke, Inverness 9am,

Duke of Gordon Hotel, Kingussie 9.50am,

Co-op, Newtonmore 10am.

I look forward to see everyone on the day.

Cheers Paul.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Good to know

I'm in Fort William and travel down to few games but miss the atmosphere of the bus(surrounded by ugly sister supporters down here)hopefully catch a few games with you before the end of the season.

Inverness is full of them as well as you probably know. :down:

This is only our second bus but numbers are picking up a bit which is good. We are aiming to make it a regular thing but that could be a bit away yet. We've got a facebook page (the link is in my signature) or email [email protected] if your wanting to be kept up to date with buses etc.

Cheers Paul.

• 2 weeks later...
Rudi Hates Hibees

Last update on the bus for this Saturday. Times are as follows,

Fluke, Inverness 9am,

Duke of Gordon Hotel, Kingussie 9.50am,

Co-op, Newtonmore 10am.

Still 3 seat left if there is anymore interest. Prices are ?22 adults & ?10 kids.

Cheers Paul. :thumbsup:

Archived