Is now the time to promote some youth players

maroonplatoon87

maroonplatoon87

It seems that JJ is fully aware that the squad needs some new additions but realises that there is no money to spend,

Could now be the time to start using Holt, Denis, Ogelby and Robinson etc.

This would at least freshen the match day squad up a bit and keep a few players on their toes.

Thoughts....

It seems that JJ is fully aware that the squad needs some new additions but realises that there is no money to spend,

Could now be the time to start using Holt, Denis, Ogelby and Robinson etc.

This would at least freshen the match day squad up a bit and keep a few players on their toes.

Thoughts....

NO!!

We lost 1 game in the last 12 why should we even think about changing it!!!!

No I don't think they are ready. They seem to be doing well & learning in the 19s so I'd give them time to develop further

The Treasurer

I'm sure JJ will continue his policy of bringing the youth players that deserve it into the first team squad.

I see no reason for him to suddenly change that system now.

ToadKiller Dog

When we have secured 3rd and only if we are to far away from the Uglies to catch them then yes give a few of them a chance in the match,Not yet as still lots to play for .

Personally, I think that the whole first team should be replaced with youth players after last night. That's bound to help us win SPL games.

[Extracts jerking knee from face]

Seriously, everyone needs to calm down, and trust JJ to make the right decisions with a team that has won 12 of the last 15 league games.

So losing one game when challenging at the top of the table brings the same reaction as when we were struggling at around 8th place etc.

:blink:

If they are ready then get them in.

Wallace, Driver and co will all be off at the end of the season. We should get prepared for that.

The Old Tolbooth

I'd like to see Robinson get his chance, but apart from that I'd stick with what we have until 3rd is secured

Archived