Well done Hearts

Towzer

The fans that is.I make 99% of games,but due to work couldnt go tonight.Heard the songs loud

and proud.A credit to Heart of Midlothian.

apart from the rule britannia bit, what next we are the people?

This loud mouth ginger ned with glasses behind us actually tried to start a song of that.

Everyone turned round and stared at the tit and he soon gave it up and went back to his Celtic Boys club repertoire.

This loud mouth ginger ned with glasses behind us actually tried to start a song of that.

Everyone turned round and stared at the tit and he soon gave it up and went back to his Celtic Boys club repertoire.

Everyone?

Everyone?

Slight exaggeration on my part but a couple of dozen maybe.

The guy quickly realised that he was making a fool of himself any way.

Unfortunately alot of hearts cretins love going to celtic park.

When I say hearts cretins I really mean wannabe huns.

The die Neil Lennon one was really classy too - a real credit to us all.

i never heard that one,must have been making a pot of tea,hows it go???

The Hearts song was outstanding,ye hear it?

i never heard that one,must have been making a pot of tea,hows it go???

The Hearts song was outstanding,ye hear it?

The Hearts song and the European song are the ones that get everyone going these days at away games.

Guildford_Jambo

Exactly - Sickening!! The sooner we get rid of this poison from our support the better!

Was really pleased and proud that the vast majority of Hearts fans joined in with the minutes applause for the former Celtic player that had passed away.

we only really started to sing the "hearts" song with about 30 minutes to go

Some of the songs b4 that were terrible:

Die Lennon die

celtic boys club

rule brittania

bobby sands

Sterling Archer

I'm sure I read in one of the post match threads from Saturday about how funny it was when Hearts fans sang we are the people back to rangers fans? Seemed to be quite a few involved then.

Guildford_Jambo

Die Lennon die

celtic boys club

rule brittania

bobby sands

Well said -

also add billy boys (up to our knees in ...) __ SICKOS!!

jamboinglasgow

Exactly - Sickening!! The sooner we get rid of this poison from our support the better!

completely agree, there was quite a few acceptable songs sung with great volume, but there are too many songs that give Hearts fans a bad name. I dont like being called diet/mini-hun or cousins of william but idiots in our support give Celtic fans plenty of ammo to think that. The song die die Lennon was shameful and we are too pre-occupied with the paedophile thing.

It was good that the fans applauded the minute applause. And sang a couple of songs to individual players.

The Hearts song and the European song are the ones that get everyone going these days at away games.

i agree 2 great songs, no need for the other nonsense it just adds to the mini hun tag which I flipping hate :down:

Dunno the the melody,but can imagine the lyrics.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I don't get what all the complaining was about. That was the best away end we've taken to pretty much any game in about a year, including Hibs away earlier in the season.

Fantastic atmosphere.

So why can't our club take action to get rid of these idiots?

I criticise huns & smeltic for not dumping their inappropriate supporters - we've done it (almost...) at Tynie - come on Hearts GET SHOT of them!!!

completely agree, there was quite a few acceptable songs sung with great volume, but there are too many songs that give Hearts fans a bad name. I dont like being called diet/mini-hun or cousins of william but idiots in our support give Celtic fans plenty of ammo to think that. The song die die Lennon was shameful and we are too pre-occupied with the paedophile thing.

It was good that the fans applauded the minute applause. And sang a couple of songs to individual players.

well said good post

I don't get what all the complaining was about. That was the best away end we've taken to pretty much any game in about a year, including Hibs away earlier in the season.

Fantastic atmosphere.

asgreed

Fantastic atmosphere.

rule britannia what the feck has that got to do with hearts? hibs away was far better

Guildford_Jambo

Fantastic atmosphere.

You must be joking! Sick songs sang by our NEDs - wow, amazing atmosphere!

Guest John Meurig Thomas

You must be joking! Sick songs sang by our NEDs - wow, amazing atmosphere!

I heard one sick chant - the "you're not breathing anymore" one. Even that died fairly quickly.

It was a fantastic Hearts end tonight, it should be like that at every away. Everyone standing, singing and supporting the team even at 3-0 down. There was rarely a quiet point from our end in the entire 90. Hibs away was average compared to tonight, loads of quiet spells at Easter Road.

Much as I dislike Lennon he picked this game right.

1. He questioned our "mental strength" and obviously that got to us.

2 targeted Rudi and pushed him out of the game.

I hope we learn from this and continue to push this season, it ain't over by a long chalk!

Guest C00l K1d

Die Lennon die

celtic boys club

rule brittania

bobby sands

Well that's a lie considering it was being belted out in the 20 minute cue inside and the upper bit (no sure about the bottom) sang it a good few times through the game.

Stop looking to criticise ffs fair enough there was songs that were sung that shouldnt have been but its celtic park its the inevitable. Get over yourself.

Hearts of Vladland

Fantastic atmosphere.

Agreed three-nil down and we were still singing.

I heard one sick chant - the "you're not breathing anymore" one. Even that died fairly quickly.

It was a fantastic Hearts end tonight, it should be like that at every away. Everyone standing, singing and supporting the team even at 3-0 down. There was rarely a quiet point from our end in the entire 90. Hibs away was average compared to tonight, loads of quiet spells at Easter Road.

is the bold bit a sick pun?

You miss the point, hearts fans should sing to encourage the team not embarrass it.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

is the bold bit a sick pun?

You miss the point, hearts fans should sing to encourage the team not embarrass it.

No, completely unintentional and I should really have thought about it a bit more. The guy's alive anyway.

We did encourage the team. Not every song was about Celtic or to wind-up their fans. Even the seldom heard final two verses of "Have you heard of the Heart of Midlothian" got an airing, that's how good it was tonight.

Besides, it was that kind of crowd that if you didn't like what was being sung you could have started something else over it and people would have joined in. Everyone was up for it tonight.

No, completely unintentional and I should really have thought about it a bit more. The guy's alive anyway.

We did encourage the team. Not every song was about Celtic or to wind-up their fans. Even the seldom heard final two verses of "Have you heard of the Heart of Midlothian" got an airing, that's how good it was tonight.

Besides, it was that kind of crowd that if you didn't like what was being sung you could have started something else over it and people would have joined in. Everyone was up for it tonight.

Indeed "have you heard of the heart..." was one one highlights

mulleted_jambo

Good support tonight lots of hearts song , Europe song and other good hearts songs. Even at 2/3-0 down. A few other songs too but the good hearts songs were sung alot more than the inappropriate ones.

The Treasurer

Jeez !!!

How many moral high horses can one person be on at the same time !!!!!

The People's Chimp

This should happen more often. thought we were going to do it at Paisley, but then everyone sat down (there were even shouts of sit down when folk stood up to contest a decision) and then killie was a bit disappointing. Anyway, point being it should be encouraged.

The Treasurer

Don't start bringing Jebus into it! :rolleyes:

You bad bigoted person you! :whistling:

Sorry mellow.gif

Do you think someone might write an e-mail to THEIR club to try and get me banned now sad.gif

Do you think someone might write an e-mail to THEIR club to try and get me banned now

I believe your post was videod for that very purpose. :unsure:

So why can't our club take action to get rid of these idiots?

I criticise huns & smeltic for not dumping their inappropriate supporters - we've done it (almost...) at Tynie - come on Hearts GET SHOT of them!!!

Because if they did then there would only be about 10 folk at most away games, oh unless we were winning then maybe a few hundred of the HMFC Internet Supporters Club would turn up as well.

Archived