BBC Radio

adam1998

The Interviewers tonight seemed extremely happy to ask anyone who would listen if they felt we were out of the title race after our humping tonight and it was back to the usual 2 horse race

Also our manager was the only one not asked about transfer window speculation- just of a poor standard I felt :-(

build them up to knock them down, its the media way. it becomes a story that can be packaged that way.

build them up to knock them down, its the media way. it becomes a story that can be packaged that way.

Yeah true m8- thought as all the other managers were being asked about the window, they may have asked JJ if anything may happen -Offer a glimmer of hope :whistling: - (Not expecting anything TBH).

No point speculating on who may come if we are staying with the team we have :rolleyes:

Thunderstruck

Simple answer is do not listen to them. The only part of BBC coverage that is anywhere near sensible is Jim Traynor on a Saturday night.

When not at the game, I listen to the Hearts commentary (when it is available and someone can sort out AC from DC on their transformer) and it is refreshingly honest and surprisingly unbiased.

Simple answer is do not listen to them. The only part of BBC coverage that is anywhere near sensible is Jim Traynor on a Saturday night.

When not at the game, I listen to the Hearts commentary (when it is available and someone can sort out AC from DC on their transformer) and it is refreshingly honest and surprisingly unbiased.

I normally do listen to Heartsworld but lost sound early on so thought would give the BBC eejits a chance. Must say Heartsworld for the away games this season from i've heard is far poorer than last year- seems to have lost a bit of spark <_<

Thunderstruck

I normally do listen to Heartsworld but lost sound early on so thought would give the BBC eejits a chance. Must say Heartsworld for the away games this season from i've heard is far poorer than last year- seems to have lost a bit of spark <_<

I would rather rely on Pigeon Post for updates than listen to the Old Firm Broadcasting Corporation. What seems to be missing from Heartsworld is any sense of the atmosphere in the ground - all that could be heard tonight was some distant singing from the Hearts Fans.

I would rather rely on Pigeon Post for updates than listen to the Old Firm Broadcasting Corporation. What seems to be missing from Heartsworld is any sense of the atmosphere in the ground - all that could be heard tonight was some distant singing from the Hearts Fans.

Agreed- I stupidly thought with Heartsworld giving me problems tonight; it would be good to listen to the weegie mafia react to us giving their darlings a turning over in their own back yard- sadly not to be the case.

I've listened to a few pre season and away matches on Heartsworld and they have had a nightmare imho of course; problems with echoing on the line/lost signals/interference and not as much eagerness as the guys that covered last year :sweat:

Archived