Ah well

Ryan Gosling

All roads lead to Gorgie

Aye we can enjoy other teams fans partying on cup final days and trailing in third if we hold it together :whistling:

Not sure about that :unsure:

I'm looking forward to our 8 nil win on Saturday already.

thumbsup.gif

That'll do nicely young sir :thumbsup:

Guest Dr. Pepper

All those cowardly Hearts fans too scared to put in a challenge this season through fear of another 1986 can breath a huge sigh of relief

Anti-climax. Now we are in no man's land. Bound to finish 3rd yet too far away from the top two. Unless we go on another run . . .

I said it on another thread 3rd is tied up imo.

Not much else to play for.

Get sorted for next season and lets mount a challenge :thumbsup:

Anti-climax. Now we are in no man's land. Bound to finish 3rd yet too far away from the top two. Unless we go on another run . . .

Thinking 3rd is tied up will be our undoing.

We can't take it for granted.

Yip, I'd rather be seventh. :unsure:

Still plenty of points to play for and, even if we might be a bit too far off the top, we can still have a big influence in lots of things.

Yip, I'd rather be seventh. :unsure:

Still plenty of points to play for and, even if we might be a bit too far off the top, we can still have a big influence in lots of things.

And where exactly did I say I am disappointed about us in 3rd. That was our aim at the start of the season and after the start of the season I am, on one hand, delighted how far ahead we are. But after the run and the result tonight I am disappointed.

A big influence on? On who wins the league? Who cares.

We should now be aiming to keep the points between us and the old firm down to under 12 and take it from there. Like I said we could go on another run.

And where exactly did I say I am disappointed about us in 3rd. That was our aim at the start of the season and after the start of the season I am, on one hand, delighted how far ahead we are. But after the run and the result tonight I am disappointed.

A big influence on? On who wins the league? Who cares.

We should now be aiming to keep the points between us and the old firm down to under 12 and take it from there. Like I said we could go on another run.

We still have to play the OF 3 times ( Rangers twice and Celtic once ) plus they have to play each other twice so plenty still to give.

All we need is some hope and another run would give us that.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So we no longer control our own destiny. Big deal! Let's get back in and go on another run. To give up is the real sign of failure.

Ach, just got to write tonight off. If you'd been offered 10 wins, a draw and a defeat at parkhead 12 games ago, you'd have bitten your hand off for it.

The 8 games after Ibrox all winable. Still plenty to play for.

All roads lead to Gorgie

We still have to play the OF 3 times ( Rangers twice and Celtic once ) plus they have to play each other twice so plenty still to give.

All we need is some hope and another run would give us that.

I'm not sure another run will come so easily. Teams are starting to get to grips with temps, Rudi etc and without KKs presence we lack a cutting edge. I hope I'm wrong and we recapture our excellent form but I feel we need a couple of new faces to kick on from here :thumbsup:

Soccernet stats 0(0) shots and on target is a frightener .....

Aye and one on target on saturday. :huh:

J.T.F.Robertson

Aye and one on target on saturday. :huh:

We need and have needed, even before Saturday and tonight, someone who can put their foot on the ball, with a bit of vision and class about him. Not easy to come by even if VR were to sanction it. (which he wont)

So the team had a stinker tonight, Fact, the last stinker was St J in the cup, Fact, before that was Killie in the league at Tynie. In between those 3 stinkers, we've won every game apart from draw with Inverness. I'll take that kind of run from now until the end of the season, and lets see where that takes us :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived