Real Radio

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

Just travelled home late from work, had a first listen to the phone in with dull mark and roughy,

What roughy just said was very interesting about Rangers finances, he started about hows they cannot afford the wages of Commons, how there is no real buyer, and then went about rangers dodgy dealings fiddling the tax man, he sounded as if he new the full extent but was not prepared to discuss, but it sounded like Walter gave him the full goss, then he passed benchpress a piece of paper to which he replied wow that's worrying. yes I know its roughy, but he is a OF sook merchant and fence sitter, so to start this he hinted that it might all come out in the wash soon. it did sound bad if you were a Rangers fan.

I only caught 5 mins and that was just the jist of what I heard and wasnt realy able to hear as the chat from the back seat was off putting. did I hear this right and pick it all up? god I hope so, I hope they are rubber ducked

Just travelled home late from work, had a first listen to the phone in with dull mark and roughy,

What roughy just said was very interesting about Rangers finances, he started about hows they cannot afford the wages of Commons, how there is no real buyer, and then went about rangers dodgy dealings fiddling the tax man, he sounded as if he new the full extent but was not prepared to discuss, but it sounded like Walter gave him the full goss, then he passed benchpress a piece of paper to which he replied wow that's worrying. yes I know its roughy, but he is a OF sook merchant and fence sitter, so to start this he hinted that it might all come out in the wash soon. it did sound bad if you were a Rangers fan.

I only caught 5 mins and that was just the jist of what I heard and wasnt realy able to hear as the chat from the back seat was off putting. did I hear this right and pick it all up? god I hope so, I hope they are rubber ducked

They were also discussing with a "typical" Rangers fan.

"We're alright - we'll come back stronger."

"Celtic are in a worse state etc etc......"

He then proceeded to have a go at Benchpress about the state of Liverpool....?

Strange mentality!

Aside from the fact that he's wrong, what is it with these fans who seem to think it doesn't matter what trouble their own club is in, so long as another club might be in worse trouble?

I certainly wasn't laughing at Portsmouth or Dundee given the levels of debt which Hearts carry.

Other clubs might be worse off, but Hearts debt is still very much on my radar irrespective of the team's form.

Burying their head in the sand will hopefully prove to be their downfall.

Archived