Weeekend in newcaste...

bob

Any tips/advice lads?

You with the missus or the lads.

Both are completely different advice depending on who you are going with ;)

You with the missus or the lads.

Both are completely different advice depending on who you are going with ;)

Well, both actually. Looking for advice clubs etc...We're obviously going to do the Metro Centre and ill drag the burd along to St James Park aswell.

The Old Tolbooth

Make sure you dont stay in the Swallow Hotel in Gateshead, it's an absolute minging fleapit of a pish hole mate.

Make sure you dont stay in the Swallow Hotel in Gateshead, it's an absolute minging fleapit of a pish hole mate.

Ah, from the name of the joint you think it would be a a laugh ;)

loveofthegame

I think its the absolute bollocks despite being a bit of a ****ehole but then i've not got old and boring yet:)

Dont know if my scene would be your scene tho

If you don't like heights don't sit in the back rows at St James.

Bloody horrible experience.

Cant be worse than the nou camp ?

Doctor FinnBarr
Any tips/advice lads?
Don,t go, full of drunks with chips on their shoulders looking for someone to fight! You,ll look like a tourist if you wear a jacket, they don,t no matter what the weather is! And thats just my wife!:whistling:

Don,t go, full of drunks with chips on their shoulders looking for someone to fight! You,ll look like a tourist if you wear a jacket, they don,t no matter what the weather is! And thats just my wife!:whistling:

Dont normally wear jackets anyway. If am going anywhere im in a taxi or driving. Wont be walking very far in the toon aswell! And too be fair most city centers are like that nowadays.

Archived