Still 200ish tickets left for tonight...

son of jerel

just been round to collect my tickets for tonight and they still have a batch left.

come on people, get your farters over there pronto and get those briefs snapped up.

Sergio Garcia

Just found out im not working late tonight but cant get through to Edinburgh to get my ticket, does anyone know if there is a possible pick up at Parkhead?

Work in Glasgow so can get there for half 5 if pickup possible

Just found out im not working late tonight but cant get through to Edinburgh to get my ticket, does anyone know if there is a possible pick up at Parkhead?

Work in Glasgow so can get there for half 5 if pickup possible

Same situation as me mate, work in EK. Does anyone know if tickets will be available at Parkhead?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Don't think so. In all seriousness, I'll pick your tickets up and meet you before the game if you're that desperate.

Sergio Garcia

Don't think so. In all seriousness, I'll pick your tickets up and meet you before the game if you're that desperate.

You have a pm

Marooned In Oz

Never trust this man with anything.

Total snake in the grass!

<_<

mahgrassyshoes

dry.gif

JMT=Shteven Phressley?! :unsure:

Rudolf's Mate

we got another 350 this morning think

I could be wrong however I read it as we'd been given a total of 350 extra tickets rather than another 350 on top of what we were given the other day.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

<_<

I know you're just joking but I'd rather you didn't post that. It might put someone off actually going. sad.gif

Marooned In Oz

I know you're just joking but I'd rather you didn't post that. It might put someone off actually going. sad.gif

:lol:

Ok, Ok. I was joking.

GO TO THE GAME IF JMT CAN FACILITATE!

Dean Winchester

I could be wrong however I read it as we'd been given a total of 350 extra tickets rather than another 350 on top of what we were given the other day.

We where given 600, then an extra 200, then an extra 350 I believe.

Been a good while since I've been to this god forsaken hell hole but tonite I have bitten the biscuit. I remember the parking being dodgy around there as always used to park just off London Road in the projects :whistling:

Some advice needed, has anything changed re parking, is there street parking where the away buses park. Better still anyone have details on when a supporters bus may be going thru Musselburgh and if so are there any spaces

Sorry for aw' the Q's :ninja:

Im choking to go, but i got made unemployed at the end of the year and really have to watch the pennies(tried to get the fork and knife to release funds from my redundancy but it would be selfish to dip into it <_< )

Don`t get to many away games but i`ve been thinking of this game since we beat the Huns. Oh well, just have to get all tense sitting in the hoose..... :)

mahgrassyshoes

Im choking to go, but i got made unemployed at the end of the year and really have to watch the pennies(tried to get the fork and knife to release funds from my redundancy but it would be selfish to dip into it dry.gif )

Don`t get to many away games but i`ve been thinking of this game since we beat the Huns. Oh well, just have to get all tense sitting in the hoose..... :)

Maybe need to get Andy Gray to have a word :whistling:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Im choking to go, but i got made unemployed at the end of the year and really have to watch the pennies(tried to get the fork and knife to release funds from my redundancy but it would be selfish to dip into it <_< )

Streampro bro! :thumbsup:

Marooned In Oz

Sorted many thanks to JMT :thumbsup:

I've actually decided I can go now JMT - I'll take the ticket for ?35 deal?

stirlingshirejambo

Been a good while since I've been to this god forsaken hell hole but tonite I have bitten the biscuit. I remember the parking being dodgy around there as always used to park just off London Road in the projects :whistling:

Some advice needed, has anything changed re parking, is there street parking where the away buses park. Better still anyone have details on when a supporters bus may be going thru Musselburgh and if so are there any spaces

Sorry for aw' the Q's :ninja:

Yes that's where we always park.

Bit of a nightmare after game with traffic but seems relatively safe. Then again I have a clapped out banger so not much of a target

P.T.

Yes that's where we always park.

Bit of a nightmare after game with traffic but seems relatively safe. Then again I have a clapped out banger so not much of a target

Cheers bud, was thinking either along London Rd or maybe even the Forge but thay may mean a wee bit longer of a walk and walking thru more of "them",

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I've actually decided I can go now JMT - I'll take the ticket for ?35 deal?

What ticket?

Tickets have been swapping hands all over the place tonight, I've barely been off my phone.

Archived