Kyle's Shirt Up For Bidding

Alan_R

From official facebook:

Special offer! - it's the Hearts home shirt that Kevin Kyle was paraded in when he joined us back in June last year. KK has signed it and we are looking for bids with all proceeds going to the Heart of Midlothian Education & Community Trust. email [email protected] with your bid.

164739_10150176842519762_234342874761_8748696_1090784_s.jpg

boy_in_maroon

always felt that "bidding" for this offer of prize, suited the more wealthy amongst us, IMO,

when we were involved in the youth football set up, we would sell tickets for such a prized possession, that way more people got a chance of the prize, and it also proved to be a greater fund raiser,

can you not sell tickets on match day?? :thumbsup:

Might add I felt this method was a bit 'dodgy' myself. I'm sure its all kosher but if I won, I would half be expecting to be asked for my bank details by email to transfer to their Nigerian bank account.

Some form of ticket or raffle would be much more professional imo.

Still maybe we should embrace the modern way?

Surely Hearts are not that desperate for money are they? Maybe saving up to sign a new player..

Surely Hearts are not that desperate for money are they? Maybe saving up to sign a new player..

all proceeds going to the Heart of Midlothian Education & Community Trust.

it is for a community based charity.

always felt that "bidding" for this offer of prize, suited the more wealthy amongst us, IMO,

when we were involved in the youth football set up, we would sell tickets for such a prized possession, that way more people got a chance of the prize, and it also proved to be a greater fund raiser,

can you not sell tickets on match day?? :thumbsup:

I agree. Surely even if they sold raffle tickets for it at ?1 they'd make more money than from the single winning bid.

Wouldn't be hard to have sellers at Tynecastle with tickets getting a name and phone number from each person. Would take 10 seconds to do and would make a mint.

From official facebook:

Special offer! - it's the Hearts home shirt that Kevin Kyle was paraded in when he joined us back in June last year. KK has signed it and we are looking for bids with all proceeds going to the Heart of Midlothian Education & Community Trust. email [email protected] with your bid.

164739_10150176842519762_234342874761_8748696_1090784_s.jpg

Its too easy for someone who does not go to any games who has a few pounds bidding and "winning". Make it more equal and because of who its for I'm sure people would happily buy raffle tickets

How much would you expect something like this to go for ?

I have a good few quid on Hearts to beat Celtic and I can't think of a better way to spend the winnings.

Its too easy for someone who does not go to any games who has a few pounds bidding and "winning". Make it more equal and because of who its for I'm sure people would happily buy raffle tickets

Yeah, there's no way I could afford to put in a respectable bid, but would happily buy a tenner's worth of raffle tickets, I'm feeling quite lucky just now :rolleyes:

Say What Again

I'm with all the other paupers :P .

Anything that goes to auction is automatically out of my price range. A raffle, I can afford. :thumbsup:

Good luck with the bids to the rest of you <_<

2437130663_05e057e708.jpg

Archived