Kyle and 1 T out

Clerry Jambo

without Majstorovic it's no such a big deal to have Kyle imo. the two centre halves are not the most physically imposing. No more Ryan Stevenson up front though please.

Cardiac Rucksack

Glenn and 2ts up for me. We might as well go two up and have a right good go at sellick.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Can see Obua getting the nod, although not that I want that.

Probs him up with two t's supporting.

No after Rugby Park I wouldn't have thought. I'd start with Glen and Elliott.

Glenn and 2ts up for me. We might as well go two up and have a right good go at sellick.

this - and nor sure we can play with one up unless it's kyle. 1st halves of killie and rangers seem to suggest this. 2 up may also be our best form of defence with a straight middle 4 in midfield

This is the team I would have. Block up the midfield , that's their strongest point. Don't let them play through us and hit them on the break.

4-5-1

Kello

Wallace

Bouzid

Zal

Eggert

Temps

Black

Mrowiec

Skacel

Ruben or Craig Thomson

Eliott

We_are_the_Hearts

Celtic will be playing 4-4-2 so wouldn't be surprised to see JJ start with the same team as Saturday. We got caught out a bit on Saturday with Rangers flooding the midfield.

I'd rather we play 1 up front with more in midfield in a system that could adapt as to whether we have the ball or not.

4-4-1-1 with Elliott up front, Skacel just behind and Moroviec, Temps, Black and Pala in the mid 4.

Stevenson can come on as he did at killie if Black isnt on his game.

There.

Celtic will be playing 4-4-2 so wouldn't be surprised to see JJ start with the same team as Saturday. We got caught out a bit on Saturday with Rangers flooding the midfield.

Yep. Six players looking to attack us. Against aberdeen they started with McGinn, Baram Kayal, Brown, McCourt; Stokes, Hooper.

I'd like to see Elliott up front on his own. Stevenson in midfield as he competed well against Brown last season at Tynecastle. I'd drop Temp's and put Skacel on the left, Suso on the right.

Big_Hearts_Runner

I suppose Stevo did score the important goal at the weekend so hard to drop him? Probably him on his own away from home?

I'd like to see Glen & Eliott in a 4-4-2 to put Celtic on the back foot with Skacel going to his old left mid possession and Temps on the right. Drop Adrian and have Black back in the middle with Ruben. Hope Suso makes an appearance off the bench as he did well against Celtic in previous games.

The third option would be Obua...very much a plan:Z for me.

Kyle was missed v Rangers. However the set up must be different v Celtic, and attacking their defence is a must, it is far from secure!

'Wi mays wul go 2 up front ken, gee thum u good go n that.' :vrface:

I think Suso should and will start the game, probably at right midfield, since we didnt have a right midfielder on Saturday and it caused all sorts of problems for Eggert. Suso isnt bad at tracking back so thats the way I'd go (if he is fit enough that is)

Kello

Johnsson

Zal

Bouzid

Wallace

Suso

Mroweic

Black

Skacel

Templeton

Elliott.

Suso and Templeton to support Elliott when we have the ball, Suso and Skacel to help out the full backs when we havent. I'd swap Templeton and Skacel around and see if that makes a difference to Templeton as he's been toiling a bit wide left recently.

We cant afford to lose this game really so he'll probably play safe with Stevenson rather than Suso.

I dont believe he'll start with the empty jersey that is Gary Glen although he might get on for his pocket money in the last 20.

Obua is further away from first team football at Hearts than I am. (I hope)

That's a downer but needs must. We've managed to win the last two without him. Let's have a go at em. Mon the Hearts :thumbsup:

Valentine Jambo

Gutted Kyle is out again but can't say I'm down in the dumps with Callum being out - infact I'm delighted :teehee:

Would like to see Suso come in on the right of midfield but I feel JJ won't risk him just yet. So I'd like to see Temps tried on the right (sure he played their at Easter Rd last season and played well) which would shore up the right side which looked exposed on Saturday.

On the left I'd play Palazuelos and that would allow Wallace to bomb on when he liked and Pala could fill in.

Keeps a nice balance on either side of the pitch I feel. We also have to make sure Elliott is not left exposed upfront on his own and he is supported every time we're on the attack.

Kello

Johnsson

Zal

Bouzid

Wallace

Templeton

Mroweic

Black

Skacel

Palazuelos

Elliott.

Would like to see Suso come in on the right of midfield but I feel JJ won't risk him just yet. So I'd like to see Temps tried on the right (sure he played their at Easter Rd last season and played well) which would shore up the right side which looked exposed on Saturday.

On the left I'd play Palazuelos and that would allow Wallace to bomb on when he liked and Pala could fill in.

Keeps a nice balance on either side of the pitch I feel. We also have to make sure Elliott is not left exposed upfront on his own and he is supported every time we're on the attack.

Kello

Johnsson

Zal

Bouzid

Wallace

Templeton

Mroweic

Black

Skacel

Palazuelos

Elliott.

Think you have nailed the team bud :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

Kello

Johnsson

Zal

Bouzid

Wallace

Templeton

Mroweic

Black

Skacel

Palazuelos

Elliott.

This is our most realistic team for giving it a go however if Suso was match fit then I'd possibly accom him for Rubben. That said he's a good player to come on amd run at them after 65+ mins.

I think someone pointed out on a thread earlier that the key against Celtic was playing Temps wide right which nullified the threat of their left back. Don't think anyone else in the squad has the ability to do that that Temps has. Plus he'll relish the big playing surface so he has to play.

Skacel did a great job moving to left mid in a midfield 4 on Sat but Tynecastle is a tight park, I reckon he wouldn't have the fitness to play there at Parkhead.

portobellojambo1

After Rugby Park, no fecking chance.

I think Suso should and will start the game, probably at right midfield, since we didnt have a right midfielder on Saturday and it caused all sorts of problems for Eggert. Suso isnt bad at tracking back so thats the way I'd go (if he is fit enough that is)

Kello

Johnsson

Zal

Bouzid

Wallace

Suso

Mroweic

Black

Skacel

Templeton

Elliott.

Suso and Templeton to support Elliott when we have the ball, Suso and Skacel to help out the full backs when we havent. I'd swap Templeton and Skacel around and see if that makes a difference to Templeton as he's been toiling a bit wide left recently.

We cant afford to lose this game really so he'll probably play safe with Stevenson rather than Suso.

I dont believe he'll start with the empty jersey that is Gary Glen although he might get on for his pocket money in the last 20.

Obua is further away from first team football at Hearts than I am. (I hope)

I agree if suso is match fit I'd start with him, if not stevo to start. i'd like blackie to play but would not be surprised if ruben did instead. Hopefully Lee and Temps wil be on their game and will create chances down the left.

I really hope you're right about Obua

Archived