More tickets for tommorrow (merged threads)

jayjay

tomorrow morning at 11 am the ticket office will be selling another 350 tickets so be there sharp if you want to be a Darkheid!!!

:thumbsup:

Going on sale from tommorrow!

What does that put our total allocation up to now? Take it the 200 or so today sold out straight away?

Dean Winchester

What does that put our total allocation up to now? Take it the 200 or so today sold out straight away?

1150 and yeah the Hearts Facebook said they sold out within 30 odd minutes

1150 and yeah the Hearts Facebook said they sold out within 30 odd minutes

Aye 37min according to main site. So we are getting just under 2% of there Capacity :D generous lot they are eh. I think giving them 300 tickets should be standard now!, even if we don't sell out! What a different feel it was when gers only had 2 sections back in 2005/6

Although it's not a "huge" support (in terms of we take 3,800 to Easter Road), will this be the biggest Hearts support there for about 5 years?

Dean Winchester

Aye 37min according to main site. So we are getting just under 2% of there Capacity :D generous lot they are eh. I think giving them 300 tickets should be standard now!, even if we don't sell out! What a different feel it was when gers only had 2 sections back in 2005/6

Is it not 2% minimum they have to offer us? But I think it works out better for Hearts if they get closer to what they realistically think will show up?

The Treasurer

Is it not 2% minimum they have to offer us? But I think it works out better for Hearts if they get closer to what they realistically think will show up?

The allocation is offered in "blocks" with the smallest being 600.

Hearts still have to pay for any unsold tickets they take so only ask for further blocks if the first sells out and so on.

The fact that they are still able to get further allocations at this late stage would suggest that the GFITW are not able to pack the place out themselves

Skivingatwork

The GFITW only filled 75% of the place for a 3.00 pm kick off on Saturday, unikely they'll be out in big numbers tomorrow night

scottish_chicP

Good.

Let's fill this lot as well within 37 minutes.

As long as I am not at the back of the queue this time though :thumbsup:

Guess my lunch break will be taken around 10.30 tomorrow then!

Personally i think you need to be their at 10 so you should be near the top of queue,i was 10th in line this morning.good luck :thumbsup:

Long story cut short but I am in the Celtic end tomorrow night as a Corporate guest. :blink:

Kinda regretting the invitation now but seemed a good idea at the time but with over 1,000 Jambo's the atmosphere will be terrific. I'll let you all know how loud we are and how angry the natives get.

Reckon this should have a separate thread. I also hope your phone has a video function so you can post the aftermath of tinker meltdown. Good luck on your mission.

Long story cut short but I am in the Celtic end tomorrow night as a Corporate guest. :blink:

Kinda regretting the invitation now but seemed a good idea at the time but with over 1,000 Jambo's the atmosphere will be terrific. I'll let you all know how loud we are and how angry the natives get.

Problem Officer?

Pictures & videos would be much appreciated. :D:thumbsup:

I'm going to be in the celtic end too...Dad text me at lunchtime to say he's been offered two hospitality tickets cos a guy from his work can't go...will certainly be an experience...

Problem Officer?

Please, anyone in the Celtic end who has a good view of the Hearts end take some good pictures/videos.

I'm sure they would be MUCH appreciated by all. :P

colin barclay

Does Any1 Have A Ticket I Could Buy At Parkhead As I Am Working And Dont Have Time To Go To The Ticket Office? PM Me If U Have A Spare Please

tomorrow morning at 11 am the ticket office will be selling another 350 tickets so be there sharp if you want to be a Darkheid!!!

:thumbsup:

challenge accepted

.no queues to worry about for the son of jerel. contact inside the club just been utilised and will get my tickets picked up tomorrow afternoon. get ****ing in there!

I have 2 tickets that I can't use anymore due to work commitments.... The wittiest reply can have them!!!!!

One for each cheek?

I have 2 tickets that I can't use anymore due to work commitments.... The wittiest reply can have them!!!!!

oh sweet hunny bunny, please save me some money, id love your tix as you can't commit...

howzat?!

oh sweet hunny bunny, please save me some money, id love your tix as you can't commit...

howzat?!

Lolz, I think Superman might have won.... But just had a couple of pm's so promised them to someone else. If you'd just been a bit quicker off the mark with that wit....

Lolz, I think Superman might have won.... But just had a couple of pm's so promised them to someone else. If you'd just been a bit quicker off the mark with that wit....

if i was ginger ratboy i would be writing a letter to kickback asking for 'clarity' on the decision not to award me those tickets. :(;)

if i was ginger ratboy i would be writing a letter to kickback asking for 'clarity' on the decision not to award me those tickets. :(;)

Maybe if u speak nicely to the bird lying beside u, she'll give u them.....

Archived