Celtic Park and Ibrox

Darren

scottish_chicP

Due to only being paid today I failed to get tickets for tomorrow but I am going to the TO at lunch today to get them for Ibrox.

Due to only being paid today I failed to get tickets for tomorrow but I am going to the TO at lunch today to get them for Ibrox.

celtic have made 200 more tickets available to hearts fans from today ... ive been to every away game apart from inverness ill be at this 1 and ill be at ibrox :P

scottish_chicP

celtic have made 200 more tickets available to hearts fans from today ... ive been to every away game apart from inverness ill be at this 1 and ill be at ibrox :P

They sold out within 37 mins! I was on the phone for about 34 :(

Skint and not a big fan of going to Parkhead...was going to go to Ibronx but I'm going down to London on Wednesday night. Annoyingly flying during the game. But flight mode can get to ****, I'll be on jkb in the bogs :whistling:

stirlingshirejambo

Finances mean we could only go to one so we chose Celtic tomorrow.

However if we win we may become real glory hunters and find the cash from somewhere to get to Ibrox :rolleyes:

Dean Winchester

"STOP EVERYONE! Celtic HAVE now agreed to give Hearts an extra 350 tickets for tomorrow night at Parkhead. On sale, first come, first served from tomorrow (Wed) at 11am. Get there early - we expect it to be extremely busy!"

From Facebook :)

scottish_chicP

That's Celtic just given us another 350 tickets. Get in quick!

Edit: Sorry thought you were on the wind up!!

Marooned In Oz

Just Ibrox for me. Couldn't afford Celtic tickets this month.

Just Ibrox for me and all.

Can't make wednesday unfortunately.

why can they not just sell them now, then get people to pick them up tommorrow ? surly it would make sense and the place will be less rammed

Marooned In Oz

why can they not just sell them now, then get people to pick them up tommorrow ? surly it would make sense and the place will be less rammed

Because they need the actual physical tickets from Celtic mate. They can't sell them online as we sell the away tickets ourselves.

Finances mean we could only go to one so we chose Celtic tomorrow.

However if we win we may become real glory hunters and find the cash from somewhere to get to Ibrox :rolleyes:

Are you Andy Goram?

Problem Officer?

Many tickets do we get for Ibrox ?

This.

If our allocation has practically doubled for Parkhead then I don't see why it shouldn't or can't increase at Ibrox (like similar to what Man Utd had in the Champions League in November) as Rangers will probably be a little short of full capacity as well...

Sigh typical kickbackers! Two biggest games for yonks get along there and support your bliddy team for gods sake

You?

:verysmug:

Nope. Haven't given Rangers any of my money since 1988 and Celtic have had none of it since 1990. Added to the fact that both sets of fans are vile, police and stewards are aggressive towards you for no real reason, getting back to the car or bus is a nightmare beause of the idiots that support the manky twosome looking for trouble etc...etc.. imagine how much worse it would be if we actually won!? Never intend going to these disgusting hovels again.

Problem Officer?

Nope. Haven't given Rangers any of my money since 1988 and Celtic have had none of it since 1990. Added to the fact that both sets of fans are vile, police and stewards are aggressive towards you for no real reason, getting back to the car or bus is a nightmare beause of the idiots that support the manky twosome looking for trouble etc...etc.. imagine how much worse it would be if we actually won!? Never intend going to these disgusting hovels again.

Grow a pair? :)

Snake Plissken

Just Ibrox for me, got training on Wednesday provided I can shake off this cold.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Just Ibrox for me, got training on Wednesday provided I can shake off this cold.

You'd be going to both if you'd reply to your texts. :(

Neither.

Might make it down for the St Johnstone game though.

I'm not bothering with that one. GLORYHUNTER.

Archived