Kevin Kyle

Mad Dog Frazer

When you're playing the Bheggars at Parkhead in a top-of-the-table clash you play your best side possible.

If that means upsetting a couple of players who think they've done OK recently, so be it.

Majstorovic is out for 3 weeks so playing Kyle is now crucial IMO as Celtic will have to move either Mulgrew or Wilson (Both fullbacks and awful one's at that) to cover. If we don't take advantage of that we let them off the hook.

Drylaw Hearts

There is no way Suso will be match fit, when was the last time he played?

There is no way Wallace could have been match fit for Killie but it didn't stop him putting in one hell of a performance.

There is no way Wallace could have been match fit for Killie but it didn't stop him putting in one hell of a performance.

Indeed, they have to play a first game sometime. :unsure:

Kello

Jonsson

Zaliukas

Bouzid

Wallace

Black

Mrowiec

Elliott

Skacel

Templeton/Novikovas

Kyle

Get Kyle booting Rogne and "other defender" about the back line. Apparently they are thinking about Mulgre central with Rogne if they can't get this Wilson chap in time. Kyle with his determination will no doubt be up for this game, espeicially after missing the Gers game. Stevenson has to be dropped in this game if Kyle can play and also if Black can too. We need that nippy wee guy back in the squad. Bags of energy and always looking for a pass. My only fear is Templeton is looking a tad burned out atm, but if he is fired up I'm sure he'll be fine. And with Skacel and Elliott running in from the middle then hopefully we can get something from this game. We only will though if Mrowiec, Zal, Bouzid, Jonsson and Wallace are on the top of their game. Games in Glasgow always start from the back, and with Kello on top form hopefully that confidence will spread to our defence.

I'd drop the two of them. kello,thomson,zal,bouzid,wallace,mroweic,jonsson,black,temps,rudi,elliot.a bit more solid in midfield with thomson and wallace able to support in attack it keeps its shape more than saturdays team.obviously thinking kyles out.

Nelly Terraces

We need to avoid getting pinned back in this game as there's no chance we'll get as lucky as we did on Saturday. I'd say play with Temps as an outlet ball for quick breaks Steve E up top and get Blackie in, and if theres even the slightest chance KK can play then put him in to hold the ball up and bring the rest in around him. Sorry, but Stevo and Pala both benched for me. That's fitba.

And Rudi - please up yer game to how you played it that last 20minutes, you need to put more effort in.

Unfortunately, judging from what BB had to say on "Sportsound", KK would not appear likely to be fit to play against Celtic tomorrow.

Unfortunately, judging from what BB had to say on "Sportsound", KK would not appear likely to be fit to play against Celtic tomorrow.

Im hoping BB is just playing a game of poker with the press/tinks.If KK plays for even a good 70 minutes that would be enough.He will overpower their defence leaving space for Rudi to stick one away.I would play 5 in midfield to start with to get the midfield and then hit them on the break. Saying all that I would take a draw. I cant wait.Cmon the famous.

Im hoping BB is just playing a game of poker with the press/tinks.If KK plays for even a good 70 minutes that would be enough.He will overpower their defence leaving space for Rudi to stick one away.I would play 5 in midfield to start with to get the midfield and then hit them on the break. Saying all that I would take a draw. I cant wait.Cmon the famous.

A very subtle double-bluff if he was, Robbo. He said something to the effect that KK wouldn't be out for too long and then after a brief, uncomfortable pause added that the big lad might be playing on Wednesday. I wasn't convinced even though I wanted to be. I was left feeling that BB had let the cat out the bag and then tried to repair the damage.

Fair enough , I reckon he could be crucial as his strength is their biggest weakness . Anyway if not big K then Rudi or wee Se?or Temps will do them

Kello

Jonsson

Zal

Bouzid

Wallace

Mroweic

Black

Suso

Skacel

Templeton

Elliott

This for me if KK is not a starter. The only question would be Black or Ruben. Expect one to start and be subbed by the other.

Same with Stevenson, he could come on for either Suso, Skacel or Temps - probably Suso as his stamina may not last for 90 min, or as on Saturday, JJ may change to 4-4-2 by bringing on Glen.

The Hearts squad may not be that strong in depth but JJ does have various options.

We_are_the_Hearts

Wallace played a 90 minute game before that though and is also arguably our best player. Not sure Suso has played at all? We are playing the League leaders away from home so I would rather go with players who have been playing in the system and have games under their belt. :thumbsup:

Disser Pointon

Stevenson.

And hopefully Black in for Pali.

I woud ordinarily have agreed with this on form so far this season however I thought Ruben was our best outfield player on Saturday and deserves to keep his place.

The Treasurer

This for me if KK is not a starter. The only question would be Black or Ruben. Expect one to start and be subbed by the other.

Same with Stevenson, he could come on for either Suso, Skacel or Temps - probably Suso as his stamina may not last for 90 min, or as on Saturday, JJ may change to 4-4-2 by bringing on Glen.

The Hearts squad may not be that strong in depth but JJ does have various options.

Nothing against Ruben, who has been excellent in an unfamiliar role but I feel him and Mroweic are too similar and get in each others way when they are both in midfield so I would bring Black in as his ability to hold the ball could be vital.

Just for the avoidance of any doubt. I posted this last week and it comes from a first team player at Tynecastle

Kevin Kyle cannot currently play unless

1. He takes and injection and

2. He takes a risk of a long term injury

And even if he does 1 & 2 above he wont be able to play at full pelt.

If that were not the case he would played on Saturday. It appears then, that a decision has been made not to play him in his current state. As far as I am aware he is expected to be out for at least another 3 weeks.

This is exactly what i was told by a first team player too. He did say a fortnight as opposed to 3 weeks though. I don't think KK will play, although i hope he does!

The Old Tolbooth

Even if we start with KK and take him off after we've ruffled their feathers, or bring him on in the second half as an impact sub, it will give them plenty to think about.

One thing that's annoyed me a bit is how the pundits and Rangers fans have been saying how lucky we were on Saturday, and there's no doubt that we rode our luck in the first half, however had that been one of the uglies playing as poorly as that and beating a team above them in the league, the line that would be getting trotted out would be "It takes a good team to play poorly and still grind out a win"

Even if we start with KK and take him off after we've ruffled their feathers, or bring him on in the second half as an impact sub, it will give them plenty to think about.

One thing that's annoyed me a bit is how the pundits and Rangers fans have been saying how lucky we were on Saturday, and there's no doubt that we rode our luck in the first half, however had that been one of the uglies playing as poorly as that and beating a team above them in the league, the line that would be getting trotted out would be "It takes a good team to play poorly and still grind out a win"

I have a wee gander at other forums and i must say the vast majority of OF supporters have written us off due to that performance at the weekend (where we beat Rangers :blink: )

Cetlic are convinced they'll pump us tomorrow.

As a jambo this suits me just fine. I'm sure the players will be feeling similar.

Seymour M Hersh

Goal apart, Stevenson had a shocker on Saturday, not that Palazuelos was miles better by the way.

I'd play Suso instead of Stevenson and give our right back some cover which was lacking on Saturday, giving us a goal threat down the right at the same time.

I'd also play Black (instead of Palazuelos) with Mroweic (hoping his poor performance was a one off) because thats one of the rocks our recent success has been built on and I'm not at all sure why Black has been relegated if he's fit

So

Kello

Jonsson

Zal

Bouzid

Wallace

Mroweic

Black

Suso

Skacel

Templeton

Elliott

That's a very small team (height wise) OAG.

I'm sure if anyone can man up and get on for part of the game, it's KK. :thumbsup:

Archived