Divers.

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Like to give Kudos to both Templeton to Skacel for getting up very quickly after being fouled Saturday. Neither one even looked at the ref for anything other than what was due them. The animal got booked for the Templeton tackle and Skacel basically never broke stride getting back in the play. Well done.:thumbsup:

Didnt lafferty attempt to dive in the box.surprised that naismith didnt try that in added time thats his usual party piece.

Since miko left we have actually seen who the real cons are and yet the media dont make such a big thing of it.The refs dont either.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Didnt lafferty attempt to dive in the box.surprised that naismith didnt try that in added time thats his usual party piece.

Since miko left we have actually seen who the real cons are and yet the media dont make such a big thing of it.The refs dont either.

Of course they don't. In the same game that Miko dived against Scotland I recall Gary O'Connor throwing himself on the ground when nobody was within about a yard of him. It's a joke.

Like to give Kudos to both Templeton to Skacel for getting up very quickly after being fouled Saturday. Neither one even looked at the ref for anything other than what was due them. The animal got booked for the Templeton tackle and Skacel basically never broke stride getting back in the play. Well done.:thumbsup:

Gordon Smith, formerly of the sfa, now back with the GBC was always on the case of so called HMFC divers and Miko in particular but he seems somewhat shy when it comes to shaming Rangers shower of cheats, :verymad: by the way totaly agree with you on our players-big cheer for them. :thumbsup:

Skacel was rolling about pretending to be injured at one stage when there was clearly nothing wrong with him tbf.

Waited a minute and realised he wasn't getting anything that hopped to his feet and ran away freely.

McCulloch had a fair bash at it as well, not sure if you're getting them mixed up, but I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't.

They are all the same when it comes to diving.As mentioned in a previous post Gary o'connor did the same as miko,dont recall darren fletcher having a pop at HIM about it.Every man and their dog had something to say about miko and it wasnt pleasant.

Some refs are getting wise to it but not all the time.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Skacel was rolling about pretending to be injured at one stage when there was clearly nothing wrong with him tbf.

Waited a minute and realised he wasn't getting anything that hopped to his feet and ran away freely.

Yup. Bit of a dive before the goal too :laugh:

I'm not that bothered though, it's become part of the game now. Everyone does it, even us (blatantly) so there's no point moaning when it goes against us.

alwaysthereinspirit

Temps and Skacel both dive.

Apart from that, good thread. :thumbsup:

I didn't say they've never dove.

There is a difference between diving, and taking a foul as opposed to staying on your feet and ending up with nothing. I would say bawbag Naismith is guilty of the former, Temps the latter.

I hate seeing that from anyone :down:

Not so much for diving but 'looking to go down' is a right trait of Naismith's

I don't recall if he ever had great pace, prior to his long injury lay off, but nowadays you'll see that as soon as he is

caught by an opposing player ( side by side ) he knows the games up and will just keel forward and take the foul that he'll usually get :angry:

Archived