Wee team vr huns

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

IMO a draw or hobos win would suit us. Aslong as we do the business at darkhead. As funny as it is seeing the vermin down their they could do us a favor in the long run.

I support ANYONE in Scotland versus the Old Firm. In fact I would support Hibs in the Scottish Cup every time against Rangers or Celtic.

IMO a draw or hobos win would suit us. Aslong as we do the business at darkhead. As funny as it is seeing the vermin down their they could do us a favor in the long run.

There's absolutely no way they'll get anything from Rangers, Hibs are diabolical!! If Rangers play anything like they did yesterday they win 2 or 3 nill at least.

I support ANYONE in Scotland versus the Old Firm. In fact I would support Hibs in the Scottish Cup every time against Rangers or Celtic.

You've taken that too far mate.

TOO FAR!

There's absolutely no way they'll get anything from Rangers, Hibs are diabolical!! If Rangers play anything like they did yesterday they win 2 or 3 nill at least.

You never know. They've been awful for a long time now but they managed a 3-0 win at Ibrox. I expect a Rangers win though and anything else will be a bonus.

Hearts of Vladland

a couple of red cards too

For Rangers and a injury to Jelavic keeping him out for long and the league is ours, we can't really make Hibs any worse, red cards would only allow youth players to come in and they might give a shite and try.

No brainer: we need Hibs and everyone else to take points off the OF.

Correct. As much as I like Hibs to suffer I want Hearts to succeed more. The more points the OF drop the better is that the impossile dream might actually happen. :woot:

You never know. They've been awful for a long time now but they managed a 3-0 win at Ibrox. I expect a Rangers win though and anything else will be a bonus.

A freak result if ever there was one. Rangers were over-confident and didn't treat Hibs seriously, hardly a crime as they are shite. That won't happen a second time. The Glasgow filth will give Hibs a hiding, to me there is no doubt on that so I won't get hung up on them dropping points as they won't there.

We'd be better off hoping for another serious injury to Jelavic. The rest of their season hinges on him, remove him from the equation and they are knackered IMO. Their team yesterday had a paltry 12 goals between them all season. If nobody fills the void left by Miller, they will seriously struggle. I bet Lennon and JJ can't believe their luck he's gone.

bit like being asked to leave your kids with paul gadd or Michael Jackson. still, it has to be a hibees win.

:D

Unfortunately, we must be hoping for the hobos to win.

Saying that though, we must not be focusing on who is going to do us a favour against the OF crap, as it will count for nothing if we don't pick up our points, which certainly won't be an easy task in any game! Must.keep.feet.on.ground.

Drylaw Hearts

The more points the OF drop the better.

There is an OF match in a month which will also be very interesting.

The more points the OF drop the better.

There is an OF match in a month which will also be very interesting.

Exactly I think others on here seem to forget the Old Firm still have to play each other as well.

one fine day it might come to pass that people begin to understand the concept of us (the unlikely title contenders) needing rangers and celtic to drop every point possible.

to that end it can never ever ever be beneficial to us that hibs merely draw with one of them, instead of beating them.

hibs own relegation nightmare is a completely separate issue.

:blink:

Drylaw Hearts

Exactly I think others on here seem to forget the Old Firm still have to play each other as well.

They have to play each other twice.

Somethings gotta give.

Why?the way the two of them are playing they'll slip up anyway so any support should be 100% behind hearts.

They have to play each other twice.

Somethings gotta give.

true. however, we still have to play the huns at ibrox and celtic home and away.

it's imperative that our spl colleagues endeavour to take as many points as possible of that pair.

Drylaw Hearts

true. however, we still have to play the huns at ibrox and celtic home and away.

it's imperative that our spl colleagues endeavour to take as many points as possible of that pair.

We've still got to go to Ibrox twice.

We've still got to go to Ibrox twice.

apologies, i stand corrected. think that was wishful thinking more than anything else.

Unashamedly, and with complete self-interest, Hibs to win!

Hibs win no brainer

may keep CC in the job a bit longer in which he can take them on another horrendous run

we have to think about hearts before anything else so a hibs win is preferable

:thumbsup:

I never have a dilemma about who I want to win any game that involves Rangers, unless it is clearly to Hearts' benefit that Rangers should win (can think of almost no examples of this).

Cardiac Rucksack

If rangers play anything near like they did yesterday on weds night, records scorelines could be broken. They will destroy hibs.

Was errrrm....debated last night ( I can't remember posting on it though??) ha ha

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/87065-the-cabbage-and-ribs/

from about post 13 down....

anyways

For my tuppence FWIW

Them to beat Rankers would probably sit ok with me just this once

But any other time FTH!!!!!

Oh and FT Rankers too!!! :D

I KNOW that a Hibs win will be good for Hearts title hopes, therefore I should be cheering for Hibs.

I KNOW it makes sense, I really do.

I know! I KNOW!

But ..... I just can't do it.

FTH. Always.

I KNOW that a Hibs win will be good for Hearts title hopes, therefore I should be cheering for Hibs.

I know! I KNOW!

FTH. Always.

There there mate, a good measure of brandy then off to bed, and all these nasty dreams about the hobos being winners will all go away. :D

I know! I KNOW!

FTH. Always.

You actually dislike Hibs more than Rangers? Very strange, don't understand that at all. Rangers are part of the Old Firm, happy to try and run Scottish football entirely for their own benefit, whilst at the same time wishing they didn't have to be part of Scottish football anyway. Whereas Hibs are a local comedy club who bring joy to us so often.

Quite few years ago, last day of the season, Hearts needed a win at home, can't remember who against, and Hibs to beat Celtic at Parkhead to qualify for Europe. Hibs would get nothing out of the deal. When the score from Parkhead came over the tannoy there was massive applause for the Hibbies, I was all in favour of whatever was best for Hearts. I'll be delighted if Hibs can get a victory over the dirty Rangers and do us some good.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Quite few years ago, last day of the season, Hearts needed a win at home, can't remember who against, and Hibs to beat Celtic at Parkhead to qualify for Europe. Hibs would get nothing out of the deal. When the score from Parkhead came over the tannoy there was massive applause for the Hibbies, I was all in favour of whatever was best for Hearts. I'll be delighted if Hibs can get a victory over the dirty Rangers and do us some good.

Correct. Wanting the OF to drop as many points as possible at the moment should be a no-brainer for us Hearts supporters.

Drylaw Hearts

IIRC it was Falkirk at Tynecastle.

Archived