will the glesga press try to stir up trouble?

We are at the stage now that even the english press are looking at the 3 hourse race towards the title,how long till one of them want's to sign one of our players on the eve of a game or some old vlad story to mix it a bit?

Its a funny one this. Its like they are looking at the points on the board and being reluctantly forced to accept that the scores on the doors suggest its a 3 horse race.

I dont think any of them really believe it though. If they did we'd be plastered all over the papers as the great white hope of Scottish Football.

The minute they really DO think we're a threat we'll get as many over the top hype stories as we will stories designed to put pressure on us or our players.

I dont think Rangers and Celtic believe it either, even after yesterday.

The longer that no-one really rates us, the better IMO

Its a funny one this. Its like they are looking at the points on the board and being reluctantly forced to accept that the scores on the doors suggest its a 3 horse race.

I dont think any of them really believe it though. If they did we'd be plastered all over the papers as the great white hope of Scottish Football.

The minute they really DO think we're a threat we'll get as many over the top hype stories as we will stories designed to put pressure on us ,or our players.

Bang on,you can see jj almost try to change the subject when someone mentions the word "title" to him

"Goals on SUnday" this morning. Panel was asked if Hearts had any chance. Nope, Nope, Nope - they all said in an instant. The longer Hearts stay under the radar the better.

If they only realise when we are ahead of them then it makes life a wee bit easier as the pressure is on them.

.......The longer Hearts stay under the radar the better.

If they only realise when we are ahead of them then it makes life a wee bit easier as the pressure is on them.

Couldn't agree more! :thumb:

I dont think any of them really believe it though. If they did we'd be plastered all over the papers as the great white hope of Scottish Football.The minute they really DO think we're a threat we'll get as many over the top hype stories as we will stories designed to put pressure on us or our players.

Aye,your right,the press don't acknowledge it right enough.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/01/23/jim-jefferies-tells-celtic-to-watch-their-backs-as-hearts-blow-title-race-wide-open-86908-22869496/

Archived