Kevin Kyle

Firefox

Thought we really missed the big man yesterday. Quite a few times the ball got played into box but no one was there to challenge for it. Think it showed up how much we miss him holding the ball up for Temps, Elliott and Rudi to attack, and his presence at corners & free kicks always causes defences problems. Hurry up & get better big man...we need you back again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yup, we need someone with his precense in the box, he intimidates defences and scares the shit out of me, Gary Glenn isna the answer, he did nowt yesterday when he came on, we need back up and quick

We did miss him yesterday. High balls to Templeton isn't the answer! We will miss him the next couple of weeks.

We have to stop playing long balls if KK isn't playing,once Driver and Suso are back we have options available down the flanks and along with Temps this will hopefully allow us to play a less direct game when KK is out.I thought playing Stevo up front yesterday was a mistake that i hope isn't repeated,he looked dead on his feet half way through and only came on a bit when he was back in midfield.

We did miss him yesterday. High balls to Templeton isn't the answer! We will miss him the next couple of weeks.

Is he deffo out for a couple of weeks, I keep hearing different things from different people?

Is he deffo out for a couple of weeks, I keep hearing different things from different people?

Yeah a couple of weeks is what i heard from a first team player on Friday there.

yup, we need someone with his precense in the box, he intimidates defences and scares the shit out of me, Gary Glenn isna the answer, he did nowt yesterday when he came on, we need back up and quick

Take your point mate, but to be fair to Glen we kept playing high balls to him and thats never going to work !!

hope the big man is fit for Wednesday as i don't believe their centre halves wil be able to contain him as they are utter pish.

get black back into the midfield with rudi and we'll have absolutely nothing to fear.

Yeah a couple of weeks is what i heard from a first team player on Friday there.

Says on the hearts website, that there is every chance he would be fit for wednesday.

Yeah, these are pretty much the two versions of the situation that I heard yesterday. :blink:

Archived