Foul Throw

bighusref

People of Kickback,

I have a quick question to ask, and it's a difficult one, I have to admit that there is something about football that I don't know. :(

Could somebody please assist me, when was the football rule surrounding foul throws removed and given I am not aware of the answer, how does Sasa Papac, Mike Tumilty and his assistants know?

I think, and I may be wrong, but you may be looking at the wrong rule book. Please refer to the OF rule book for information, these differ greatly from the rules the rest of us are required to play by :thumbsup:

I also noticed against hibs that one of their "players" kept lifting his back foot up when taking a throw in and nothing was done about it. I think it's something that most refs just don't pay attention to.

I think, and I may be wrong, but you may be looking at the wrong rule book. Please refer to the OF rule book for information, these differ greatly from the rules the rest of us are required to play by :thumbsup:

I think this is the answer.

And while we're on about the OF rule book, how did McCulloch get away that disgraceul two-footed, studs showing tackle in front of the Wheatfield near the end of the match. While the ref may not have been in the best position to see it, the lino had an absolutely clear view.

Papac took the majority of his 'foul throws' on the park and not the line.

Correct. We might as well scrap any rules around throw-ins as no referee seems to enforce them aynmore.

Add in the six seconds rule for goalkeepers too. Yet to see one pulled up for that. Also when did the rule change to allow goalkeepers to have different coloured shorts and socks from their team mates?

John

Archived