Skysports live @ at Tynecastle shortly

Italian Lambretta

Captain Lithuania

Skysports news ch405

Coming on shortly usually means sometime in the next 2 hours

515 on Virgin Media.

Italian Lambretta

I think skysports a relishing the prospects of challenging the old firm over the next few months. The more we can compete the more the tv channels will want to watch us and put money into the SPL.

A bigger slice of the pie should be our for the taking.

decent

Its been a long time baby

Big Davie is a rangers man through and through but always played great against them for us. Also scored a couple against rangers and mind him going mental when he did so! Top guy!

Tynecastle Valhalla

gutted, just saw this thread and turned over and it is finished.

what was the general chat?

Missed it.

The bairn wouldn't let me turn Peppa Pig off :(

Was Peppa Pig on? Thought last weeks episode was the last of the series.

Bollocks.

down.gif

I think skysports a relishing the prospects of challenging the old firm over the next few months. The more we can compete the more the tv channels will want to watch us and put money into the SPL.

A bigger slice of the pie should be our for the taking.

At the risk of stating the obvioius, this is exactly why the SPL's argument that a larger league will reduce the TV money is utter and complete bollocks. Competition will increase TV revenue - nothing more, nothing less.

At the risk of stating the obvioius, this is exactly why the SPL's argument that a larger league will reduce the TV money is utter and complete bollocks. Competition will increase TV revenue - nothing more, nothing less.

A clear statement of fact that everybody can see, except the Uglies sycophants at the SPL, and among some cowardly, bend-the-knee, club chairman!!!

Templeton'sUnderpants

Someone want to say what was said I have just turned it on, I don't wake up until well after 12 on a sunday and feel it's a disgrace that anyone does.

Archived