Kello takes out Lafferty

durhamhearts

:pleasing:

Can't stand that wee scroat.

Very.

Not many people I would wish injury on, but for Lafferty I'd make an exception. Given that he walked off the park, Kello must go!!!!

Well done Kello.

Lafferty is a strange one. Sometimes he looks like he has something in his locker whilst at other times it's like he has been locked in a dark room with the scoobie doo theme tune playing all his life, then he is let out to play football for the first time.

Oh, he is also a welt.

thumbsup.gif

Nice to see Kello isn't afraid to go right through people. Just what you want from a keeper when the ball is coming into the box.

Mid Calder Jambo

Absolute class seeing that. he was only doing what a GK should do and that is try to clear the ball. Could have been a different story if it had happened at the other end in front of the Hun tribe, they would have been calling for blood.

Was that the 'stonewall penalty' that the Rangers fans were greeting about on the radio last night? Or did I miss something else.

Hearts of Vladland

If anything needed to be turned into a GIF, it's that!

Agreed. The guy who put it up better have put it up on youtube to make it possible.

Agreed. The guy who put it up better have put it up on youtube to make it possible.

The less that's made of it the better TBH. Some hunnish ref will see it as a reason to "even things up" at some time in the future.

Archived