Kello

Swanny17

Up there with Niemi IMO. His saves today were world class, particularly the one that was going in the Postage Stamp. Different class Marion, yet another Hearts goalkeeper who could be added to LEGEND status soon........

Well done son

he was immense and certainly gives us confidence, but it'll take a winners medal or another 300 performances before we could consider him a LEGEND.

Up there with Niemi IMO. His saves today were world class, particularly the one that was going in the Postage Stamp. Different class Marion, yet another Hearts goalkeeper who could be added to LEGEND status soon........

Well done son

superb just now , keep it going, feel confident when he in goals . :thumbsup:

south morocco

i wouldnt say his saves were world class or he is near niemi but he was excellent today and kept us in it, well done kello today!

he was immense and certainly gives us confidence, but it'll take a winners medal or another 300 performances before we could consider him a LEGEND.

Gary Mackay, Colquhoun and Smith are considered a legends, what did they win?

What I'm trying to say bud is that you don't need a winners medal to be a Legend. If, and it's a big IF we come close this year, a lot of that is down to Kello. He is immense. (IMO)

Best goalie hearts have but no where near a legend. Look at Gordon, Smith, Rousset, Niemi could you really say he is up there with them? I think he is fantastic but 5th best keeper in a hearts strip in my life time and im 26

Dean Winchester

Surely we have the most cleansheets this season? A large part of that IMO is down to Kello. He is certainly, again IMO, the best keeper in the league

Best goalie hearts have but no where near a legend. Look at Gordon, Smith, Rousset, Niemi could you really say he is up there with them? I think he is fantastic but 5th best keeper in a hearts strip in my life time and im 26

Better than Smith and Rousset IMO and up there with Niemi.... :)

Better than Smith and Rousset IMO and up there with Niemi.... :)

Wow that is a massive call. But i agree more clean sheets this season however look at the players we are playing against compared to when Niemi and Gordon were in goals. There is still no compilation on youtube for Kello compared to Gordon and Niemi. He is a cracking player but 6 months doing well doesnt make him a legend in my eyes. He is the best goalie in the spl though

Victor Meldrew

Wow that is a massive call. But i agree more clean sheets this season however look at the players we are playing against compared to when Niemi and Gordon were in goals. There is still no compilation on youtube for Kello compared to Gordon and Niemi. He is a cracking player but 6 months doing well doesnt make him a legend in my eyes. He is the best goalie in the spl though

Smith and Rousset both made big mistakes in important games - time will tell whether Kello can avoid doing that. He seems to be doing quite well so far....

Mind you, I can remember Craig Gordon throwing it away for us at Parkhead.

Why has no-one mentioned Cruikshank ? Now he was a legend

Or Craig Nelson - some people have short memories.:teehee:

Eh?

I said for kello to become a LEGEND, it would take more than a very good half season.

He's better than Rousset IMO but then Roussett was amazing in the final had a disaster in previous one.Gordon and Niemi were out of this world and Smith was a great keeper for many many seasons.

he's currently in tiger lily as i type this.

if i were jj i would have told the lads to have a quiet one tonight given the enormity of the game on Wednesday. i don't think there has been a bigger game so far this season.

if i were jj i would have told the lads to have a quiet one tonight given the enormity of the game on Wednesday. i don't think there has been a bigger game so far this season.

Who, Roddy Mackenzie? And why are you on JKB while on a night out? :)

im in the hoose. the girlfriend is in the toon.

Well how do you know if he is having a quiet one or not? Are players supposed to lock themselves in their houses between games? mellow.gif

Well how do you know if he is having a quiet one or not? Are players supposed to lock themselves in their houses between games? mellow.gif

As he's snorting ching off the lad's burd's baps, obviously.

And Son of Jerel would still shake his hand if he ever gets to meet him.

Ive just shuck kellos hand & had a very quick congratulatory word with him in tiger Lilly on George street tonight! Top lad & he was knocking back the soft drinks wiv the legend that is rudi! What a day, what a result, what a hangover I'm guna have in the morning!!! MON THE HEARTS!!!!

hoose = quiet one

toon = no so quiet one

i would think that to be fairly obvious.

not saying they should be confined to barracks but they have a potential season defining game go 4 days.

As he's snorting ching off the lad's burd's baps, obviously.

And Son of Jerel would still shake his hand if he ever gets to meet him.

Ah, now I see why he sounded a bit bitter.

His burd is clearly perched on Kello's knee as we speak. thumbsup.gif

If I had a girlfriend (which I don't because i'm an internet geek) I would give Kello a shot, tbf. :)

Ive just shuck kellos hand & had a very quick congratulatory word with him in tiger Lilly on George street tonight! Top lad & he was knocking back the soft drinks wiv the legend that is rudi! What a day, what a result, what a hangover I'm guna have in the morning!!! MON THE HEARTS!!!!

Better dust your baps off before you head home, love. thumbsup.gif

'Mon the Kello.

hoose = quiet one

toon = no so quiet one

i would think that to be fairly obvious.

not saying they should be confined to barracks but they have a potential season defining game go 4 days.

So you think he should be in the house instead of in town, which is what I said. ermm.gif

I don't agree with you. I'm sure he is on the orange juices after 1 celebratory drink. He isn't a Hibs player - we can trust our players. thumbsup.gif

EDIT - Just saw Maroon Tart's post = soft drinks. Ye have little faith, Son of J.

So you think he should be in the house instead of in town, which is what I said. ermm.gif

I don't agree with you. I'm sure he is on the orange juices after 1 celebratory drink. He isn't a Hibs player - we can trust our players. thumbsup.gif

EDIT - Just saw Maroon Tart's post = soft drinks. Ye have little faith. Son of J.

hope you gave him a blow job! the man kept our SERIOUS chances alive today!

Ah, now I see why he sounded a bit bitter.

His burd is clearly perched on Kello's knee as we speak. thumbsup.gif

If I had a girlfriend (which I don't because i'm an internet geek) I would give Kello a shot, tbf. :)

i think you would prefer to have a shot of kello yourself by the sounds of it let alone some imaginary girlfriend you have on the internet.

i think you would prefer to have a shot of kello yourself by the sounds of it let alone some imaginary girlfriend you have on the internet.

I would ride Kello into battle after todays display.

I have an imaginary girfriend on the internet?? laugh.gif News to me, but sounds promising! thumbsup.gif

A/S/L??

Felix Lighter

Loving this Niemi video.The man was so special.As much as I love Henry because of his Hearts career,Niemi is easily the most talented goalie that has worn the shirt imo.Gordon has a long way to to go to catch him up.What were Rangers thinking about sticking with Klos.

Loving this Niemi video.The man was so special.As much as I love Henry because of his Hearts career,Niemi is easily the most talented goalie that has worn the shirt imo.Gordon has a long way to to go to catch him up.What were Rangers thinking about sticking with Klos.

best video ever :thumbsup:

Well spent ?250,000 IMO. Sheer class. Money wasted on Petric and Fitzroy Simpsom pales into significance, when you compare it to the bargain we got with Niemi.

Well spent ?250,000 IMO. Sheer class. Money wasted on Petric and Fitzroy Simpsom pales into significance, when you compare it to the bargain we got with Niemi.

He was vital in Gordon's development in regards to mentality, professionalism and shot stopping ability.

There is a case for it being the most important signing in the clubs history.

Sold Niemi for 2-3 million and Gordon for 9.

They weren't too shabby all in all. thumbsup.gif

Johanes de Silentio

Just an amazing video - I'll even forgive the impressive but ridiculous metal histrionics of the soundtrack - still not sure if Niemi is better than Gordon, mind.

Just an amazing video - I'll even forgive the impressive but ridiculous metal histrionics of the soundtrack - still not sure if Niemi is better than Gordon, mind.

Niemi is into death metal music.

A little more popular in Finland than UK.

Felix Lighter

The death metal sound track is bad right enough but at least Gorgie Road gets a mention at 4.28. :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

Niemi is into death metal music.

A little more popular in Finland than UK.

:lol:

Never knew that - thought they were still into Deep Purple/Van Halen - not that there's anything wrong with that!

I'm more of a Zeppelin guy, although I'm just discovering Primus - not that they have any actual songs - just baddass motherfudgin' grooves! :thumbsup:

Archived