what's your best noise up

There's that many but i'll always love when we went to ibrox having done celtic knowing we where in europe and they weren,t and everyone sat reading papers because the game meant nothing was sheer class

not so much a noise up but a very happy coincidence. in 97 i was working as a chef,my boss took on a big wedding function that meant i would be working right through my split shift. it was then,with horror i realised that was the day of THE cup final,i knew we had a great chance of finally winning the cup. i told my boss straight that if he made me work through that day and Hearts won the cup,not only would i never forgive him denying me that chance i would quit.

i finished my split shift that day and headed to the Craigmillar Hearts Club to watch probably the greatest 90+ minutes of football i have ever watched,emotional and overjoyed i had to leave the party and go back to work. as i reached the bus stop,grinning,deliriously happy i seen a guy i had known all the way from school,a bit of a c0ck and a Hibs fan,still coming to terms with his own teams relegation. as i was getting on the bus i heard him turn and say "what the fu*k are you grinning at?" I didn't need to say anything,i just turned at smiled at him.

watching Hearts win the cup was the greatest day of my life,that little reminder that Hibs had been relegated just made the day even sweeter

Archived