How much did our 1st 11 today cost?

special agent oso

Dean Winchester

?30,000 for Templeton I think can't think of any others of the top of my head but I'm pished so please forgive me :P

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Apart from Stevenson (?10000) how much did we pay in transfers for the 11 that started today?

A tiny fraction of the ?4m they paid for Jelavic, the ?3.5 they paid for Laugherty, the ?3m-odds for Davis, the ?2m-odds for Bougherra etc etc etc.

Old Firm apart, not many clubs in Scotland sign players for a fee. Money is tight - loans and out of contract players seem to make up most squads now.

Kello - ?0

Jonsson- Nominal?

Zal - ?0

Bouzid - ?0

Wallace -?0

Mrowiec - ?0

Palazuelos - ?0

S.Elliott - ?0

Skacel - ?0

Temps - ?30k

Stevo - ?20k

Subs:

McDonald - ?0

Barr- ?0

CT - ?0

Black - ?0

Glen - ?0

Obua - ?0

Suso - ?0

That's a grand total of 50-60k! Superb stuff!

Kello - ?0

Jonsson- Nominal?

Zal - ?0

Bouzid - ?0

Wallace -?0

Mrowiec - ?0

Palazuelos - ?0

S.Elliott - ?0

Skacel - ?0

Temps - ?30k

Stevo - ?20k

Subs:

McDonald - ?0

Barr- ?0

CT - ?0

Black - ?0

Glen - ?0

Obua - ?0

Suso - ?0

How much is rangers first team worth then, could be good ammo when arguing with the vermin! haha

I would say our starting line up was around the same as Davies, Lafferty and MacGregors combined one week wage. Jokes on them really

Kello - ?0

Jonsson- Nominal?

Zal - ?0

Bouzid - ?0

Wallace -?0

Mrowiec - ?0

Palazuelos - ?0

S.Elliott - ?0

Skacel - ?0

Temps - ?30k

Stevo - ?20k

Subs:

McDonald - ?0

Barr- ?0

CT - ?0

Black - ?0

Glen - ?0

Obua - ?0

Suso - ?0

And is worth a few million now.

Think we paid around ?450k for Ruben?

Was thinking the same myself, did we not pay his last year of his contract or something?

Think we paid around ?450k for Ruben?

Nah, Ruben bought out his contract so any outlay would have been signing on fees and not a transfer fee

A tiny fraction of the ?4m they paid for Jelavic, the ?3.5 they paid for Laugherty, the ?3m-odds for Davis, the ?2m-odds for Bougherra etc etc etc.

They have no money though! The fans deserve better than this! What a bunch of whingers they are considering they've sucked up most good talent in opposing teams and left them on the bench to rot rather than have decent opposition for decades. Not many are crying with you Walter. :lightbulb:

He bought his contract out.

Zero transfer fee involved.

Nah, Ruben bought out his contract so any outlay would have been signing on fees and not a transfer fee

Technically yes, but I'd be stunned if we didn't actually reimburse Ruben.

Think you could be right as that certainly rings a bell.

I'm with Rossthejambo on this one.

I refuse to believe that Ruben Palazuelos paid a six figure sum out of his own pocket to play for Hearts. Remember, this guy was no Galactico and I am not sure the appeal of playing for Hearts is enough for a Spanish lad to pay that much to come here.

I'd suggest it was more likely that Palazuelos has to say that as Hearts are not allowed to do that by some transfer rule.

I refuse to believe that Ruben Palazuelos paid a six figure sum out of his own pocket to play for Hearts. Remember, this guy was no Galactico and I am not sure the appeal of playing for Hearts is enough for a Spanish lad to pay that much to come here.

I'd suggest it was more likely that Palazuelos has to say that as Hearts are not allowed to do that by some transfer rule.

I'd imagine this would be his signing on fee, tho surely Hearts would've just paid a fee for him

I'd imagine this would be his signing on fee, tho surely Hearts would've just paid a fee for him

Depends. If paying off his wages is cheaper than paying a fee, it would be silly to do that.

Ruben's contract cost between 160-200K to buy out, and we re-imbursed him accordingly through his signing on fee.

Which is pretty much the same a paying a fee.

Archived