Photo's From Today

Wee Jamboree

superb stuff!

See Naismith is busy with his hand up for the goal looking like he is trying to claim offside...

Seymour M Hersh

superb stuff!

See Naismith is busy with his hand up for the goal looking like he is trying to claim offside...

Just as quick as he was trying to claim a goal when they hit the bar. Tosspot.

superb stuff!

Whittaker was claiming for offside aswell... even though it was him who was playing Stevo onside!

Great pictures :thumbsup:

Brilliant pics, is anyone able to post the clip of the changing room after the game when the players where celebrating

It showed the camaradda caramam GREAT TEAM SPIRIT we have at the moment

Eggy is clearly saying....

"Get it Right Feckin Roond Ye's!"

Good to see the dying swan act of Thug and girning pus of Toad.

:thumbsup:

the one with mccullochs claim for a penalty should be used in evidence to give mcculloch a retrospective ban for diving..

his feet are in front of bouzids yet he's going down like jesus falling off the cross..

ersehole.

Rudi's face just after the ball goes in and Eggy's in the celebration. Brilliant.

All bar Kello in the celebration again.

Love Eggert! Great pics, there's a good shot of me just as Stevo's stroking the ball into the net. My friend is gonig skitz in the photo after that.

Rudi's face just after the ball goes in and Eggy's in the celebration. Brilliant.

All bar Kello in the celebration again.

More happy faces

DSC_8274Large.jpg

DSC_8280Large.jpg

DSC_8270BWLarge.jpg

Dunno who took the photos in the OP but the first pic (of Kello's save) is absolutely brilliant, very good quality, almost perfect timing and should be sent in to the press.

The one of the goal is excellent as well.

Overall, the best set of match photos ever seen on JKB in my opinion

More happy faces

DSC_8270BWLarge.jpg

As I said earlier, great photos, so in no way am I having a go at the OP, and I also know I'm going off topic but...... I don't mind the current strip, until you see the photos edited like this, there's just not enough maroon and it really shows in the black and white photos.

Archived