He's A Villain That Yin!

Deek

As all about me, were giving it "Beast, Beast, Beast" at McGregor in the second half, the old codger sitting next to me in the main stand, said, "He's A Villain That Yin!

It was a Mastercard Priceless moment. :thumbsup:

PS Did you you see the scumbag have a go a Rudi after he hit him ever so slightly late. :whistling:

What did the old boy do that got launched out of the old stand?

Must have been in N.

I sit in section T and never saw it.

Problem Officer?

What did the old boy do that got launched out of the old stand?

He lifted one of the Cops hats for a second, then put it back on his head.

Apparently having a little joke like this gets you arrested nowadays? The world's gone mad.

Dead serious btw.

Creepy Lurker

My favourite shout that I've heard this season was: 'linesman, I hope that you die in front of your wife and kids on Christmas day'.

It was just so unexpected, not to mention unnecessarily harsh. :lol:

He lifted one of the Cops hats for a second, then put it back on his head.

Apparently having a little joke like this gets you arrested nowadays? The world's gone mad.

Dead serious btw.

Yeah, obviously the singing of sectarian songs doesn't get you lifted if you sit in the Rangers end, nor does throwing an object at Rudi as he went for a corner. <_<

Thread gone off at a tangent. It is the turn of phrase that only chaps of a certain generation can come out with that we must admire here. In amidst the BEAST chants, the use of such a poetic, Dickensian-esque cry is comedy gold.

Just conjures up images of a Victorian copper chasing McGregor with his truncheon.

Cairneyhill Jambo

I thought Rudi superbly handled the Gers fans when they started singing the refugee song at him. Bitter bitter shower of jakeballs.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Thread gone off at a tangent. It is the turn of phrase that only chaps of a certain generation can come out with that we must admire here. In amidst the BEAST chants, the use of such a poetic, Dickensian-esque cry is comedy gold.

Just conjures up images of a Victorian copper chasing McGregor with his truncheon.

:lol: Brilliant post.

2 wee laddies behind me under 10 shouting beast at mcgregor and getting a row from there dad made me laugh...

2 wee laddies behind me under 10 shouting beast at mcgregor and getting a row from there dad made me laugh...

My nephew (8) started shouting that as well. I had to have a word on the way up the road and explain that he must never repeat that. Let him off at the time though.

Thunderstruck

McGregor was still having a go at Rudi about the "barge" at FT. I suspect that more ferocious barges went unnoticed in the wee boys' game at HT.

McGregor was also very reluctant to go to Wheatfield/Roseburn corner to recover the ball. He just stood at edge of box waiting for someone to get it for him. Did the ever so scary boys in the corner put him off?

We_are_the_Hearts

McGregor is the biggest ****** to wear the hun top for a few years. His antics at the end to rudi were out of order. GIRUY

Archived