Alternative for Kyle?

kj79_hmfc

Surely one on the way in if we are to have any hope of keeping up the challenge up until his likely return in March?

As delighted as I am with the last two results thats pretty much three games with a lower level of performance without Kyle to work off meaning less space for all our attacking options.

Any hope that the Bednar whispers going around the WB Lounge have any substance? Excellent loan to the end of the season imo

Surely one on the way in if we are to have any hope of keeping up the challenge up until his likely return in March?

As delighted as I am with the last two results thats pretty much three games with a lower level of performance without Kyle to work off meaning less space for all our attacking options.

Any hope that the Bednar whispers going around the WB Lounge have any substance? Excellent loan to the end of the season imo

March :( Is that how long he is out for ?

4-5 weeks away according to few club official types floating around in the WB lounge today. Hope that is wrong obviously but an alternative sorely needed regardless.

funktasticlad

Any of the regular under 19's spectators reckon Robert Ogleby could fill that role? Remember reading that he was a player in the simular mould to Kyle. I'm not suggesting we pin our hopes on a youngster or anything just wondering what the general thoughts were on the lad and if he could maybe step up to the challenge of leading the line in the manner Kyle does. Would rather we promoted from within rather than increase the debt for players that would not be in contention for a 1st team berth when everyones fit.

His wee brother was on here a week or so ago saying that he needed an op and would be out for 2-3 weeks after it.

I'm wondering if he's had the op and JJ is just bullshitting about him being touch-and-go.

Archived