Wheels - Scrappies

H2

Years ago you just used to go to the Scrappy with your tool box , and strip off what you needed. Not anymore :-(.

I'm after a set of wheels for my Toyota Avensis, don;t want to pay much, anyone got any ideas where I might get them?

Guest vanbasten1874

Years ago you just used to go to the Scrappy with your tool box , and strip off what you needed. Not anymore :-(.

I'm after a set of wheels for my Toyota Avensis, don;t want to pay much, anyone got any ideas where I might get them?

SCB at newbridge is the only option you go in pick your rims then pick tyres for them then take them round the back to get the tyres put on then back to reception to pay for the goods at probably aroond fifteen to twenty quid a wheel !

Cairneyhill Jambo

Upullit at inverkeithing. You can check what cars they have in on their website and what the part costs. You pay a pound and strip the cars of what you need, and you need to take your own toolbox.

Guest vanbasten1874

SCB at newbridge is the only option you go in pick your rims then pick tyres for them then take them round the back to get the tyres put on then back to reception to pay for the goods at probably aroond fifteen to twenty quid a wheel !

PS the reason i know this is because my wife had a flat tyre at xmas time and was running about on the rim for half a day without any rubber ,,, stupid mare , the hassle she caused me running around in the snow and slush :angry:

Archived