The guy with the monkey in the main stand

Tazio

Never mind neds in funny hats and union flags, what about the guy in front of Sec R with the large ornangutan on his right arm.

Very odd, though the orangutan was having a good time dancing and cheering for the whole game.

thirdyboy1976

Never mind neds in funny hats and union flags, what about the guy in front of Sec R with the large ornangutan on his right arm.

Very odd, though the orangutan was having a good time dancing and cheering for the whole game.

Magic...he was right in fornt of me...I had no idea what it's all about...but gave me & my mates a good laugh...comedy gold ...& correct me if I'm wrong but did he not have a set of foam teeth on his left hand

An orangutan is an ape.

Correct.

I was dumbing down for attention.

And also the fact that the word primate may cause some offence to traditional Hearts fans.

Correct.

And also the fact that the word primate may cause some offence to traditional Hearts fans.

I'm confused though. What's happened?

I want it to be a real orangutan.

GOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!

OrangutanR_800x570.jpg

Baby Mowbray :whistling:

I'm confused though. What's happened?

I want it to be a real orangutan.

GOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!

OrangutanR_800x570.jpg

No place for puppets at Tynie, ban this roaster/ned etc now!

Could not have put it better myself Speedbump, Some so called Hearts supporters are bringing our club down, He should be hunted down and banned for life.

I think it was Clyde having a look at the next opposition.........

Correct.

well played, sir ...

:lol:

Anyone else think it could have been Neil Lennon watching us before we tear his team a new one on Wednesday?

OrangutanR_800x570.jpg

"How big is the current gap between Hearts and Hibs you say?? About..."

Neil Lennon's baby photo?

Ned ??????

FFS Tazio get a grip.

CornhillHearts

He also had a huge set of foam false teeth in the other hand. Was fairly bizarre. Not as bizarre as Lafferty wearing one glove though WTF was that all about?

bigsuperslim1874

He also had a huge set of foam false teeth in the other hand. Was fairly bizarre. Not as bizarre as Lafferty wearing one glove though WTF was that all about?

Some people were suggesting Lafferty was mimicking Michael Jackson with the glove and that 'bubbles' was being looked after in the main stand.....??!?

Dunno what the teeth were all about mind. If this boy got on the telly, i dread to think what the rest of the country thot!

The guy was right beside me....embarrassing or what! Guy was at the game by himself and he said to a kid in the front row that his daughter was ill couldn't make it so he took her monkey so she could see him on TV. Managed to prevent myself from hugging it when we scored though......bit weird!!

Managed to prevent myself from hugging it when we scored though......bit weird!!

As long as you weren't tempted to spank it blink.giflaugh.gif

Archived