Davie Weir can Kiss my Hoop

CostaJambo

alwaysthereinspirit

Consistently shows a total lack of respect for a former employer.

GIRUY Weir ya bad loser.

For an ex player and cup winner. I cant believe how sick he makes me feel. He is a disgusting man on the field for them.

For an ex player and cup winner. I cant believe how sick he makes me feel. He is a disgusting man on the field for them.

:thumbsup:

I hate him.

How he got away with the off the ball attack on Elliott I'll never know. Ref watched it happen!

In line with the rest of the Refs performance today. His booking of Wallace in the first half was an absolute joke.

Back of the Bus

He probably cant remember he's that freakin old.

He's a proper dinosaur. Now resembles one of those trees from Lord of the Rings just a bit less mobile.

Funny how the old firm changes a man.......

He's a proper dinosaur. Now resembles one of those trees from Lord of the Rings just a bit less mobile.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha :thumbsup:

GIRUY Weir ya bad loser.

Well said that man.

Tynecastle Valhalla

In line with the rest of the Refs performance today. His booking of Wallace in the first half was an absolute joke.

I actually thought the ref had a good game today, although i agree that the wallace booking was completely wrong.

weir has become a really bad guy on the park. hearts gave him the opportunity to become a top player

They do say that as you get older you become a grumpy git, Weir proved that yet again. He thinks he's a big shot cos he now plays for Rangers, well.... enjoy that result today Davie!!!

The Real Maroonblood

You are absolutely spot on.

They must get a lobotamy as part of their contract.

He is a horrible person.

I'm not ashamed to say that he can join the sadly ever increasing list of cup-winners who are on the hate list.

I wonder if the SPL made up a new rule that meant over 40's were immune from bookings.

Broomie Hearts

would like to see the media get tore in about him,but we know its not gonny happen.

for a player of his years to treat his fellow proffesionals the way he did/does makes me sick,he could have broken gary glens neck.

davie weir your a disgusting human being.

get it right fackin upye

The huns peg their back four on Weir and Boughera, and Weir is showing that his days are well and truly over. Who's gonna replace him? Webster?? nah. Wilson? no, they sold him.

Boughera is gonna be sold by the bank in the summer.

The huns are officially screwed

He was also looking for 2t's to get booked for kicking the ball away in the last minute . How he got away with barge on 2t's is amazing.The guys a plum.

The man is nothing more than a bad tempered thug who has totally embraced the snarling ned culture prevelant at Ibrox.

Unbelievable to think that this is the same guy who put in classy, professional performances at the centre of our defence in the late 90s.

Looks like the buckfast brigade have him believing that it's now OK to launch yourelf into the back of players who happen to linger over a dead ball for a fraction of a second.

Cup winner for us or not, the man is a disgrace and as far as I'm concerned can keep well away from Tynecastle, or any former player type function when his playing days are over.

I'd go as far as to say that I'd choose Elvis over this idiot any time of the day.

Back of the Bus

I'd go as far as to say that I'd choose Elvis over this idiot any time of the day.

Was pondering that very question and I'd be inclined to agree with you, not much in it mind.....

And that's exactly why I believe we are in with a shout!!!

When we get these unbalanced decisions and still win against the Uglies, there's always a chance!

Will wait to see how it goes official wise next two midweeks!!!

Untouchable in the eyes of the SFA.

Should have gotten a yellow for handball (the ref booked Rudi for pointing this out to him) and another for smashing Elliott into the boards.

Did the ref point to different areas of the pitch meaning persistent fouling? I didn't think he had fouled anyone beforehand.

Anyway Weir is a flump.

They do say that as you get older you become a grumpy git, Weir proved that yet again. He thinks he's a big shot cos he now plays for Rangers, well.... enjoy that result today Davie!!!

Took me 20+ years longer, and I'm still outclassed by the best template for Greeting Face of the Millennium!!!

After he launched Glen into the sidelines....I spewed out all sorts of vitriol towards Weir and that idiot of a linesman.

Arseholes.

Big Horse is a cup winning legend.

His behaviour today didn't affect the result.

Not any longer for me I'm afraid.

It wouldn't do him any harm at all to play the game without continually snarling and moaning all the time.

Many others at the same stage of their careers have managed to cultivate an almost fatherly respect among their peers without resorting to such antics and with such a deplorable attitude. I give you Sandy Jardine for one.

Weir seems to don an invisible cloak as far as referees are concerned when blatantly fronting up, pushing or kicking fellow professionals.

His big bag of brownie points is well and truly empty now that he has firmly ensconsed himself on the dark side.

He has no redeeming features whatsoever and is no more than a thug.

The Old Tolbooth

Weir got away with feckin murder today, he gets unbelievable protection from referee's because of his age, his antics on the half way line which he somehow won a free kick from were disgraceful, and although the ref was ok in the first half (apart from Wallace's booking), in the second half he really showed his true colours as he gave fer hun every 50/50 going!

David Weir = Grumpy Old Man. Can't believe he's the same person that played for us in the 90s. Thinks he's the messiah now!!! Well, it didn't work for him today did it!!!! :lol:

The sad fact when this fud hangs the boots up and takes his role as a pundit I hope to feck he never has the cheek to comment on the jambos as an expert former cup winner you know the kinda shite the BBC does hate the man with a passion and hate feeling that way about any former jambos player :(

I actually thought the ref had a good game today, although i agree that the wallace booking was completely wrong.

weir has become a really bad guy on the park. hearts gave him the opportunity to become a top player

Thought the decision to do nothing about Weir raising his hands was absolutely dire - I wonder what the outcome would have been if it had been at the other end and Zal had done the same thing?

Did the ref point to different areas of the pitch meaning persistent fouling? I didn't think he had fouled anyone beforehand.

Anyway Weir is a flump.

Wallace committed a foul just beforehand but the referee played advantage and it ended up as a goal kick. As the players and the ref made their way to the halfway line, he spoke to Wallace, presumably telling him the next foul was yellow.

Anyway Weir is a flump.

Exactly right - I think that having booked McCulloch a few minutes earlier he was just looking for any opportunity to even things up.

ToadKiller Dog

He has turned into another old firm mouth piece when he gets the tv job in a year or so i expect a lot of the usual old firm drival from him .

He was knackered the last 15 mins . Rangers look a tired side .

It's a shame really, some time ago sat beside him at a supporters function and found him and his wife really nice people how times have changed eh!

Wallace committed a foul just beforehand but the referee played advantage and it ended up as a goal kick. As the players and the ref made their way to the halfway line, he spoke to Wallace, presumably telling him the next foul was yellow.

Could only have been his second then - and if that is the case it was a bit harsh for persistent fouling - the challenge it's self certainly did not merit a yellow.

Anyway Weir is a flump.

The referee had taken exception to something Wallace had done minutes before the tackle that led to the booking.

I think it was wallace who had an off the ball block on a Rangers player(naismith maybe) and the ref warned him then that next foul he commited he was in the book.

BTW, why are some people saying Skacel was lucky not to be sent off?

rudi must stay

GIRUY Weir ya bad loser.

to be fair though how do you show respect? Miss every tackle and give the ball away? Like every Rangers player he was trying to win the game.

scott herbertson

to be fair though how do you show respect? Miss every tackle and give the ball away? Like every Rangers player he was trying to win the game.

Unlike all the others he was trying to injure our players by shoving them in the back and barging them into trackside with no intention of getting the ball then winging to the referee to try toget our players booked

scott herbertson

Unlike all the others he was trying to injure our players by shoving them in the back and barging them into trackside with no intention of getting the ball then whingeing to the referee to try to get our players booked

rudi must stay

Unlike all the others he was trying to injure our players by shoving them in the back and barging them into trackside with no intention of getting the ball then winging to the referee to try toget our players booked

disappointing if true. But all the OF players do that because they know they can get away with it, and getting other players booked is something even we do.

You show respect for the game by not blatantly trying to cheat time and time again. (I know everybody does it, it is the number of times per game he does it that winds me up). You show respect for a former club by especially abiding by this even more so than you would usually do. I am not just referring to today's performance by the way, I have seen Weir conduct himself appallingly against us on several occasions. If I could be ersed I would root through youtube to find the off-the-ball incident when he two handedly shoved Zal into the goals after a stramash at a corner for no reason whatsoever. It saddens me that I can think so lowly of a former Hearts player. I am struggling to think of any other I have less respect for than him.

He showed his 'class' when he spat the dummy after Vogts dared to criticise him for getting the runaround from a puffin-hunter. He was a fine player for us but he's a total rusty sheriff's badge. He also barely acknowledged JJ after the game today. Qunt.

I think it was wallace who had an off the ball block on a Rangers player(naismith maybe) and the ref warned him then that next foul he commited he was in the book.

BTW, why are some people saying Skacel was lucky not to be sent off?

Shhhhh....let it lie!

On topic,i'm going to buck the trend of this thread and say i thought he had a good game and anyone playing at this level at his age must be half decent.Cup Final in 98' doesn't seem that long ago to us oldies!

It's a man's game...give back what is dished out X2 and stop bleating.

Love the title thread...what about..."Davie Weir...kiss my tea towel holder?"

Or,Davie Weir kiss my fizzy gravy. :teehee:

Rossmor, after getting the yellow he barged McCulloch from behind but the ref played advantage

One more foul and he was off

Archived