Pride

Heartsofgold

I'm a regular reader but not a regular poster on KB but I had to post that I feel so proud of the team, especially the team spirit and togetherness that is so apparent in the team this season.

BRING ON THE OTHER HALF OF THE UGLY SISTERS!!!!!! NO FEAR FOR THE JAMBOS!!!!!!!!

We were pretty poor today but you know what? It doesn't matter, games against one of the biggottbrothers sometimes have to be scrappy and with a bit of luck on our side and top goalkeeping. Very happy with that result today!

Charlie-Brown

yes how many times in the past have we seen them stolen a win or draw from us whilst scarcely deserving it. Well done Hearts! :)

I'm a regular reader but not a regular poster on KB but I had to post that I feel so proud of the team, especially the team spirit and togetherness that is so apparent in the team this season.

This^, this^ and thrice this^.

caithnessjambo

BRING ON THE OTHER HALF OF THE UGLY SISTERS!!!!!! NO FEAR FOR THE JAMBOS!!!!!!!

I'm on here most days enjoying the treads but rarely post. I too must say I am very very proud of Big Jim and the boys. Roared the house down when Ryan stroked that goal home, still buzzing now. Wednesday cant come quick enough!

Archived