All this talk...

Ricknauskis

About der Hun kicking us off the park..... Utter shiite, when was the last time you seen a Hearts team being beat physically ? We have won the crime count league 10yrs in a row !

JJ and lockie will have us wound up like a spinning top before kickoff, if Any ones going to be kicked off the park it will be the Huns, just ask Jelkavic :verymad:

To right we wont be bullied by nobody

I think what is meant is we may not get away with the hard tackles but Rangers probably will get more leway as per usual from the ref.

Seymour M Hersh

I don't think people are saying we cannot handle ourselves but going by their last game the hun appear to want to kick lumps out of opponents to get command of the game. I think we should be aware they might try it again and not react.

I don't think people are saying we cannot handle ourselves but going by their last game the hun appear to want to kick lumps out of opponents to get command of the game. I think we should be aware they might try it again and not react.

Correct, we can handle ourselves but, will the ref handle Rangers? I don't think so and that is my fear. Fairness,Rangers and referees don't go together.

About der Hun kicking us off the park..... Utter shiite, when was the last time you seen a Hearts team being beat physically ? We have won the crime count league 10yrs in a row !

JJ and lockie will have us wound up like a spinning top before kickoff, if Any ones going to be kicked off the park it will be the Huns, just ask Jelkavic :verymad:

Couldnt agree more, if we get beat today it wont be because we are bullied out of it. I fancy us big time.

gorgie rd eh11

Couldn't agree less. We haven't topped the crime count table through being overly physical but through daft wee petty sending offs that clubs like rangers get away with. If someone like Mculloch had played for Hearts over the last 4/5 seasons he'd have a dozen sending offs to his name. Rangers booted the likes off Eremenko at every opportunity without picking up red cards. We can look after ourselves but our players like Templeton need to be protected from the tactic rangers employed that night of booting any perceived threats.

They will be after Black one imagines - however even getting bulldozed by the coward Murray and then on the receiving end of some further tasty challenges, it only spurred him onto a great game.

Will be interesting to see if the ref gives elbows mcculloch and laughable their usual 3 assaults per yellow card tally.....

Archived