A very negative prediction

harvey05

Rangers will attempt to boot the guy off the park. If they succeed we will lose and so will our league form.

He is the guy which gives us the foundation to do as well as we have been and without him....well! The only saving grace is we can sign a replacement this month.

Sorry folks, but there's a possibility.

Which guy? Any guy'll do I suppose, but who's their #1 target?

It'll be choose 1 or more from the 16 we can field today but I think he mentioned Zali in the opening theme

Rudolf's Mate

Zali, it's in the thread subject.

Can't see the subject on phones mate. You need to be less descrimative :D

Zal goes off then Wallace to CB and Ruben to LB. Sorted

I think it'll be Ian Black that they're most likely to target, particularly after his tackle on Jelavic at Tynecastle.

It'll be McCulloch that does it and he'll get away with it too.

I think it'll be Ian Black that they're most likely to target, particularly after his tackle on Jelavic at Tynecastle.

It's up to Zal at the coin tossage just to remind the ref and Weir that we know that's on McCulloch's mind.

In a calm collected watch those cheating hun bar stewards way.

Agree, and I expect the Rangers players to surround the referee after every challenge Black makes.

A horrible, horrible bunch.

They will do what it takes to win the game. Hope we do the same. :thumbsup:

Exactly. I certainly hope we have a few of there players in mind for some special treatment.

Rangers will no doubt try and make this a physical encounter but we seem to have the players that are prepared to take it and make it work for us. I suspect they will do everything they can to stop Temps.

I think Rangers will be very nervous of this game. Hope JJ and the squad approach without any fear as there is zero pressure on them at all.

Captain Scarlett

Mcculloch and Laugherty will be on the lookout for any flair and put a stop to it of that there is no boubt. :angry::angry::angry:

Possible line up.

McGregor

Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac

Edu, McCulloch

Davis, Weiss, Naismith

Lafferty

Bougherra is on 6 yellow cards. A booking might put him out the game at Ibrox.

McCulloch, Naismith and Lafferty are all hot heads. Wind them up and get them booked early on.

The thought of them employing the usual dark arts and getting away with it is giving me an ulcer.

It's not a matter of if they will.... It's purely down to how much they get away with.

Give an inch, a feckin light year will be taken.

Possible line up.

McGregor

Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac

Edu, McCulloch

Davis, Weiss, Naismith

Lafferty

Bougherra is on 6 yellow cards. A booking might put him out the game at Ibrox.

McCulloch, Naismith and Lafferty are all hot heads. Wind them up and get them booked early on.

Is he not just back from suspension, if not they will find a way to allow him to play no doubt.

Archived