Guess the minute of the Hearts sending off or Rangers Penalty?

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

I can see a repeat of the injustice similar to the 2-3 v Celtic with the Fyssas sending off tomorrow.

I have no doubt Rangers will be "given" a major decision, most likely a penalty probably around the 85th minute.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Neither will happen. The refs are giving hee haw to the ugly sisters just now and long may it continue. If anything, I can see McCulloch walking tomorrow. Would love it if grandpa Weir was sent off.

I can see a repeat of the injustice similar to the 2-3 v Celtic with the Fyssas sending off tomorrow.

I have no doubt Rangers will be "given" a major decision, most likely a penalty probably around the 85th minute.

Without doubt the worst game I've ever been to. The amazing highs of the first half and unbelievable atmosphere to the feeling of being absolutely cheated and robbed by the end of the second half.

Still, on a more positive note, I'm going for 2-1 tomorrow for the Mighty JT's!

Charlie-Brown

Rangers penalties tend to be awarded either just before or just after half-time .... opponents players are sent off between 60-70 minutes to negate the possibility of an upset or to advantage Rangers later in the game. Just my opinion of course.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

If by inevitable you mean not inevitable at all and mostly born out of paranoia and stupidity, then aye, it's inevitable.

Lets not forget the little remembered fact that we also self destructed in that game and should have won it, even after the sending off.

No matter what happens tomorrow just or unjust, we must keep the heid and do clever things, not daft things, especially if and when we get ahead.

If we're better than them for most of the 90 minutes, no amount of outside influence can stop us winning. The desire and the mechanisms to do that just dont exist IMO

If you dont believe that, then lets be honest, you're wasting your time following the game in Scotland.

When I saw this thread I knew Drylaw and JMT would reply. :lol:

I'm still raging about their free kick in the 94th minute last time. I'm worryingly confident about tomorrow but if we lose I'm sure I'll find a way to blame the refs (and, in turn, please Drylaw and JMT with my paranoia). :P

I'll go for Black to be sent off 42 mins.Then in the 2nd half McCulloch to have a far worse tackle and only receive a yellow unless of course Rangers are winning by a couple of goals and then the ref might think he can even things up.

ToadKiller Dog

The Ref can does his best , Our players will be up for this today ,the ref can give all the dodgy freekicks he wants . I have a confident feeling today .

Don't worry about sendings off or penalties.

This is a game to look forward to. Win the next two (tough) games, and we are slap bang in the title race.

Think positive and enjoy this moment.

Just shows how bad the state of Scottish officials and football is.

As the OP post says we expect something like this to happen.

We know it will happen but only at one end.

As the track record of officials in these matches over the years has proved us right.

Its corrupt and designed to keep the old firm teams happy and at the top.

Or I gave Rangers the penalty because I know they will tank my windows in later this week and give me grief.

Or my children will get picked on by Rangers fans at school, so I had to give it.

Even though it wasn't a penalty and I was aware at the time I was cheating 16,000 Hearts fans out of their hard earned money.

Corrupt GFA

scott herbertson

Lets not forget the little remembered fact that we also self destructed in that game and should have won it, even after the sending off.

No matter what happens tomorrow just or unjust, we must keep the heid and do clever things, not daft things, especially if and when we get ahead.

If we're better than them for most of the 90 minutes, no amount of outside influence can stop us winning. The desire and the mechanisms to do that just dont exist IMO

If you dont believe that, then lets be honest, you're wasting your time following the game in Scotland.

Which is why Romanov can't be ersed coming over to watch any more - won't give them the pleasure of watching im seeth.

Me - logic says it doesn't happen, but there's a little paranoid imp in my head saying "yes it does, you know it does" so I'll go for 2-1 Hearts

Hearts Templeton 21" Rangers Somehun 27" (Pen) Hearts Eliot 98" (just before the referee,who has been playing 10 minutes of extra time can find his whistle). Hearts Jonsson sent off 23"

fingers finest

such a negative paranoid thread

we are on a fantastic run cant we just enjoy it while it lasts without this kind of talk

hearts turn up today and we win.SIMPLES

This, i'm afraid, has a ring of truth to it.

If there is a 'major decision' in todays Heart of Midlothian v Rangers game in favour of Rangers,it will not be 'against us' but will be 'against Celtic' . Well that is how the press and the green brigade will see it.

Jack Torrance

Don't worry about sendings off or penalties.

This is a game to look forward to. Win the next two (tough) games, and we are slap bang in the title race.

Think positive and enjoy this moment.

Spot on BB.

For the record I'll go for a Hearts penalty in the first minute...won by Stevie Fulton.

The Old Tolbooth

Which is why Romanov can't be ersed coming over to watch any more - won't give them the pleasure of watching im seeth.

Me - logic says it doesn't happen, but there's a little paranoid imp in my head saying "yes it does, you know it does" so I'll go for 2-1 Hearts

Hearts Templeton 21" Rangers Somehun 27" (Pen) Hearts Eliot 98" (just before the referee,who has been playing 10 minutes of extra time can find his whistle). Hearts Jonsson sent off 23"

Jesus, I don't think my ticker could handle a game like that :blink:

Hearts will be winning then the ref will step forward and give

rangers the big decision, not sure if it will be a sending off

or not but it will change the game.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

When I saw this thread I knew Drylaw and JMT would reply. :lol:

I'm still raging about their free kick in the 94th minute last time. I'm worryingly confident about tomorrow but if we lose I'm sure I'll find a way to blame the refs (and, in turn, please Drylaw and JMT with my paranoia). :P

Am I that predictable these days? I should go back to slagging folk off left right and centre for no reason. No one saw that coming.

I'm off oot :(

2 or 3 early bookings to give der hun more freedom on the ball to start with, Temps booked for diving when halved by mcculloch, late soft penalty if required.

:Hearts Man dance:C'mon the Hearts

Archived